BEAT LOUDER?

Just now, LabattBlue said:

Right up there with "RUN DEEP".  I'd love to know how many countless marketing meetings are held, only to end up with "RUN DEEP" and "BEAT LOUDER"

holy **** i was just about to post this, (although i was thinking it was "go deep", which would be more entertaining).

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Maybe they’ll replace the train whistle with the sound of a beating heart.

Omg if they replaced that stupid train whistle i'd be ecstatic. The train whistle doesn't even really make that much sense for our team. Its not like were the Buffalo Trains, we're the Buffalo Bills.

How about instead of a whistle we hear the sound of hundreds of horses charging across the land? Anything would be better than that embarrassing whistle

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, brianthomas said:

Omg if they replaced that stupid train whistle i'd be ecstatic. The train whistle doesn't even really make that much sense for our team. Its not like were the Buffalo Trains, we're the Buffalo Bills.

How about instead of a whistle we hear the sound of hundreds of horses charging across the land? Anything would be better than that embarrassing whistle

Change horses to bison and you have a deal.

3 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Change horses to bison and you have a deal.

Done haha... now who do we talk to, to get this really done?

For me & anyone i watch the games with, that whistle really is that bad. Its like finger nails on a chalkboard for me. I gotta stop thinking about it otherwise i'm gonna get mad haha

1 hour ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Not to mention Jay Cutler AND Jordan Palmer, the heart of those 9-7 Bears teams, still walk the streets as free agents. 

Palmer's still walking because all still want to see....that footwork

20 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Leftover from Brandon's tenure?

Leftover ideas he stuck in a file he knew they’d find to set a trap in case he ever got ousted. 

Another they must have passed over: HEY! At least we’re not the Browns!

Edited by Augie

2 hours ago, DasNootz said:

I just received my season tickets.  The best marketing campaign slogan they could come up was One Heart BEAT LOUDER?  We need to bring Russ back.

I complained to the Bills.  A flag that says Beat Louder?  Do they think I'd actually fly that thing?  

I think this is code for "With the prognosis on the upcoming season being what it is, ticket holders may find a greater level of pleasure in masturbation as opposed to any team related activity, such as the purchase of game tickets."

"One heart beat louder" is more catchy, however.

4 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Been saying this for more than a decade. All they have to do is put out a decent team (for once), and they could save all the salaries of everyone in marketing and pr. Heck, Buffalo will purchase record amounts of season tickets when the team is barely 8-8.

It's the Bills in Buffalo. Easiest job in the country.

They do try to field a winner every year but since that is not an exact science they need a back up plan so they can sell mediocrity. Hence Taco Day.