• Marshawn Lynch
    • Antowain Smith
    • Wray Carlton
    • Joe Cribbs
    • Kenneth Davis
    • Darrick Holmes
    • Other

Fred.

Love the DIII story.  Love how hard he played.  Love that he never complained about anything and just focused on playing football.

Consummate pro.  Awesome Bill.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

As my username says, backto81. Joe Cribbs was the one player growing up following football that I truly admired. His skill set during that era was a real pleasure to watch. Remember the network show "Superstars" back then? He was a regular. Great RB...

But..... I'm a big T. Thomas fan and enjoyed watching every game he played of his HOF career.

Edited by billsbackto81

Thurman....because no one was better at finding the sticks on a third down conversion...That's what separates it for me...He was clutch at the big moments so many times.  Its tough to compare the others because Thurman played in the highest number of significant games by far...

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Jan-23-1994-AFC-Championship-vs-Chiefs/c0e4db34-ce05-45d6-8124-5cad002b52c2

(from about the 1:50 mark on) 

Edited by JoeF
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I voted Fred, but Willis and Antowain were very close.

Ok, so we've confirmed you're younger than 25.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, K-9 said:

All due respect to TT, Shady, and the rest but they don’t come close to what OJ was on the field. 

Or off, for that matter... O_O

I wear a #34 during the season, so you know where my vote went! :beer:

My cousin and I had a great exchange with Marshawn a while back, but after he had gone to Seattle. We got an autograph and my cousin commented that he missed seeing Marshawn run people over in Buffalo. He definitely meant it in a football way, but immediately realized it could be taken the wrong way with Marshawn's Buffalo history. Marshawn gave us a mean mug for like 5 seconds and then broke into hysterical laughter. Fun times.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1