Pegula is going to take us to the Super Bowl

1 hour ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Agree, Pegulas are a class act.  So thankful for them.  

You should be thankful I stayed out of this one !!! Just imagine who our GM would have been 

Wow, 1 Billion 773 million invested in western NY...!

and this video was made before he bought that other building downtown for Pegula Sports and Entertainment, and before their renovations to New Era Field, the Bills locker room and training facilities, and the new practice facility they're building at New Era. 

I don't know if that figure includes the renovations they made to the player locker rooms/facilities at the Sabres Arena, either. 

Im sure I'm probably missing some things, too. 

Simply amazing to think about. This guy has made such an impact in helping this revitalization of Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I don't know if that figure includes the renovations they made to the player locker rooms/facilities at the Sabres Arena, either. 

isn't the keybank center a complete dump? i haven't been there since a phish concert in '96 when it was called marine midland arena. it was nice back then. heard it sucks now.

15 minutes ago, Dirtbag said:

isn't the keybank center a complete dump? i haven't been there since a phish concert in '96 when it was called marine midland arena. it was nice back then. heard it sucks now.

My first show.  Very nice.  Average but well played show.  

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

In 30 years, there will be bronze statues of Terry and Kim.

Saved the teams, and boosted the area so much it's insane.

Buffalo is Pegulaville...

...and I'm just fine with that. Thanks Pegs!

• Like (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Pegula is going to take us to the Super Bowl
8 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

In 30 years, there will be bronze statues of Terry and Kim.

Saved the teams, and boosted the area so much it's insane.

Buffalo is Pegulaville...

...and I'm just fine with that. Thanks Pegs!

Great guy, but what did he save the Sabres from?  The playoffs?

• Haha (+1) 1