Dumbest Power Ranking Write-Up of all Time

6 hours ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Again, I work with the material I am presented. The people on this board have known that for years. 

All too often, fools talk themselves into untenable positions, like the "You shouldn't be sad if you liked the Allen pick" idiocy above.

My MO for this handle will never change: I find stupid and destroy it, every day of the year.

Find a mirror.

• Haha (+1) 1

The guy is a lousy writer, but he makes a few valid points.  The Josh Allen pick is not going to be an immediate benefit to the Bills.  AJ McCarron is something of an unknown, but does show potential and Tremaine Edmonds will be a day one starter, and probably have a positive impact on the team early on in his career.

17 hours ago, OCinBuffalo said:

For the 500th time I ask:

1. When/why did they stop paying editors to edit, and instead, do...whateverthef they do now?

The ultimate goal of most editors/writers is to ensure their publication makes money. 

The publication makes money due to advertising, which is based on readership. 

Readership can go up when an article circulates virally.  

In other words, in re: to this article, mission accomplished, they did their job.  

If you don't like an article, don't do the publication any favors. 

Edited by Max Fischer

12 hours ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Yes, and my uncle would be my aunt if he wasn't dead, and also stupid enough to tell me that Ryan Miller sucked...in October...of the season he won the Vezina, because: the team doesn't like him.

More or less, it's my job to enlighten the unmitigated morons that abound. It's no secret that I tend to bring my work practices to this board. Where's the upside in accommodating the ignorant/stupid...for anyone...ever? The trouble is: instead of 3 dimensional chess, which would be interesting, I too often find myself playing 3 dimensional whack-a-mole. 

I find that the more we allow unmitigated morons access to unearned wisdom(Examples: saying "win/win", because you heard somebody else say it...without the experiences necessary to achieve it, saying "let's unpack this", without the intellectual rigor to unpack a backpack, etc.), the more cliché replaces actual didactic preparation, introspection, and objective examination of the facts, which require, real, work and talent? The more turds get their wings.

Hence, cliché, the absence of thought, gets misused, and, we get: The asinine Acceleration of the Curve Hypothesis, on offer above. :lol: Or, how we arrive at the Bills, being a constant 15-20 power ranked team, with Tyrod somehow existing as a Schroedinger QB, whose presence, and, lack or presence, can not only be measured, but must always be the reason why we stay at 15-20 regardless of statistical outcome. Tyrod : Global Warming :: Tyrod : Climate Change.

r/iamverysmart

11 hours ago, OCinBuffalo said:

I design entire mobile architectures for 5k employees(some days, some days it's just 5) for a living. So yeah...you've just drawn another conclusion based on ignorance. I was designing mobile systems when we still had to shove WiFi cards into slots of PDAs to make them wireless BEFORE the IPhone ever existed. Yet, you presume to tell me about mobile messaging? :lol:

Beep!

Again: you're quitting because you're making 1 choice, based on your 1 option: retreat.

Don't try to play it off: your own words are quoted in my posts above, and there they shall remain. Your only savior is the guy SDS hired to maintain the database: s/he decides if this thread gets archived, or ceases to exist. If it's the former, your "choice" remains a mockery for eternity. Some day historians and anthropologists, trying to understand the "Beligerent Internet Opinion/The Willful Ignorance Era" will make great use of you.

Dude: my advice to you is it's 3 am. Go to bed and STFU, now. I have a work reason to be up. You do not. You're going to feel awfully stupid after posting that "extremely unique" makes any sense, any time. Degrees of uniqueness? :lol:

You used the correct word: rare. Does rare == unique? (EDIT: I ask again, do they not talk themselves right into it? :lol: )

Like I said: Go to bed and STFU(order of operations doesn't apply here). You'll thank me in the morning.

I always enjoy watching a bat sh*t crazy poster work so diligently to earn the crowns of being the most dumb, worthless, pointless, and absurd poster on the board.  But when you put this much work into being a deuche, you actually grossly miss the mark.  At least some of the previous champions of these monikers were mildly entertaining and capable of occasional readable posts.  You have actually missed the mark so badly that I wont be surprised to see you banned or never engaged with moving forward.  

I would actually rip this whole thing apart...but youre so beneath your predecessors that you're not even worthy of jabbing with.  

Cue some dumb response by you no one will respond to, including me.  

It’s funny that you assume AJ is better than TT and some rookie is better than brown. They haven’t proven anything yet.  I think the bills look like a team on the decline to most people outside the area. Oh wait I’m sorry. Rebuilding. 

17 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

So to review: the write-up is so dumb, you thought you'd dedicate a thread to it and write a few hundred words on the topic.

:lol:

:thumbdown:

This is the joy of the off season.

It's going to be very slow for the next two months.

14 hours ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Yes, and my uncle would be my aunt if he wasn't dead, and also stupid enough to tell me that Ryan Miller sucked...in October...of the season he won the Vezina, because: the team doesn't like him.

More or less, it's my job to enlighten the unmitigated morons that abound. It's no secret that I tend to bring my work practices to this board. Where's the upside in accommodating the ignorant/stupid...for anyone...ever? The trouble is: instead of 3 dimensional chess, which would be interesting, I too often find myself playing 3 dimensional whack-a-mole. 

I find that the more we allow unmitigated morons access to unearned wisdom(Examples: saying "win/win", because you heard somebody else say it...without the experiences necessary to achieve it, saying "let's unpack this", without the intellectual rigor to unpack a backpack, etc.), the more cliché replaces actual didactic preparation, introspection, and objective examination of the facts, which require, real, work and talent? The more turds get their wings.

Hence, cliché, the absence of thought, gets misused, and, we get: The asinine Acceleration of the Curve Hypothesis, on offer above. :lol: Or, how we arrive at the Bills, being a constant 15-20 power ranked team, with Tyrod somehow existing as a Schroedinger QB, whose presence, and, lack or presence, can not only be measured, but must always be the reason why we stay at 15-20 regardless of statistical outcome. Tyrod : Global Warming :: Tyrod : Climate Change.

‘Unmitigated moron’ is so cliché...