If you were in charge of altering or redesigning the Bills logo, what would you do?

46 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I think it was discussed in the past and I made an alteration to the standing buffalo and changed it to a stomping buffalo.

stomping Buffalo.jpg

That's the type of thing I'm talking about. Classy and aggressive in all the right ways.

3 hours ago, Dr Doom said:

I would change the name of the team from Bills first. I think most people outside the area do not understand the name. However, if you needed to keep it, I would totally have a Western theme character riding a charging Buffalo!

You could also keep the name "Bills" and go with a  money sign logo/theme! $$$$$$$weet! lol

I think everyone knows who Buffalo Bill was.

20 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You  would be surprised... most young people today don’t even know who fought in the civil war.

Lol well that's speaks volumes for our education system doesn't it?  

IMO the charging buffalo is now a dated piece of graphic design, but not in a good way so as to become an old classic.

The classic logo is the standing buffalo.  Sports logos were much better across the board many years ago.  Much of the new stuff is more suited to corporate letterhead stuff.

As others have said, just go back to the standing buffalo and leave it that way forever.

The older it gets the better it will get, kind of like the Blackhawks sweaters in hockey or the Yankee pinstripes/logo, as much as I hate the Yankees.

• Like (+1) 1