Draft Day is Here, Finally!

Thank God.

The mock drafts reached overkill mode early and didn't stop.  As exciting of a time it always is leading up to the draft, this year was less fun (for me) than ever.  And not just on TBD.  The media (real and pretenders) WAY overdid it.

Onto the draft grades, which make no sense because these kids won't even play in a real NFL game for another five months.

Yay.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Thank God.

The mock drafts reached overkill mode early and didn't stop.  As exciting of a time it always is leading up to the draft, this year was less fun (for me) than ever.  And not just on TBD.  The media (real and pretenders) WAY overdid it.

Onto the draft grades, which make no sense because these kids won't even play in a real NFL game for another five months.

Yay.

Agree completely.  And this morning we have more ridiculous new threads and takes about why whomever the Bills select will be the wrong choice.  It's just brutal.

I may just avoid this place entirely until next week and enjoy the draft for what it is.

Edited by eball

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Thank God.

We can now lay all these stupid mocks to rest.

Most of them will disappear when the draft starts so we can’t compare and “mock” them.

Draft Day the movie was on last night. I recorded it and plan to watch before this draft starts.  Brandon’s 15 seconds of fame

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Most of them will disappear when the draft starts so we can’t compare and “mock” them.

Draft Day the movie was on last night. I recorded it and plan to watch before this draft starts.  Brandon’s 15 seconds of fame

If you have never seen that movie................... delete it now.

That movie is worse that the original "Last House on the Left", which is one of the worst movies ever made.