Draft Day is Here, Finally!

15 minutes ago, wppete said:

Here we go!!!!!! I took off work today and tomorrow. I’m home all day watching draft coverage. First beer will be cracked open and noon!!!

Lets go Bills!!!!!!!

Glad I'm not the only one (took off from work).  Like a kid on Christmas.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, wppete said:

Here we go!!!!!! I took off work today and tomorrow. I’m home all day watching draft coverage. First beer will be cracked open and noon!!!

Lets go Bills!!!!!!!

Good for you.  What are you drinking?

25 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

Glad I'm not the only one (took off from work).  Like a kid on Christmas.  

Hahaha I think a lot of people on here are not going to work today and will be drinking all day for the draft. I can’t wait!!!!!!

1 hour ago, eball said:

Agree completely.  And this morning we have more ridiculous new threads and takes about why whomever the Bills select will be the wrong choice.  It's just brutal.

I may just avoid this place entirely until next week and enjoy the draft for what it is.

Probably not a bad idea.

I will say that, here on TBD, there were a few very well thought-out mocks in which it was clear that the OPs spent significant time and effort.  And by a few, I mean five, tops.

This isn't a call for mods to do/not do anything differently.  With the volume of mock/hot take threads, it's simply not practical to think a team of mods can read through every thread and determine which are decent efforts vs. which are just LAMPs/throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks.

Regardless, you nailed it with one word:  BRUTAL.