Whoa Josh Allen tweet - If it ain't white; it' aint right - the drop begins

23 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

What the hell are you talking about? I said months ago the Patriots will try and get up the board for Allen, If he drops that helps them does it not? 

Heck of a response though. 

I have thought for awhile that the ONLY thing that will change perception of Allen is if he goes to the Pats. The flip will be so hard it will be heard around the world. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I have thought for awhile that the ONLY thing that will change perception of Allen is if he goes to the Pats. The flip will be so hard it will be heard around the world. 

Irrespective of the tweet nonsense, I think the Bills will be making a big mistake if they draft Allen. He strikes me as an unholy combo of Drew Bledsoe and Brock Osweiler.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m fine if the Bills don’t get him but I’m not okay with the Pats getting him. If that makes any sense.

I feel like they are serious about getting a replacement for Brady and they aren’t going to sit idle if a guy like Allen is available. I’m limiting myself to one hot take for tonight, Allen is a Bill or Patriot.

30 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Has anyone found out who is paying Benjamin Allbright to post this on Twitter?  Not a coincidence that this came out the day before the draft.  Why would he just stumble on it then?

Coincidence??  LOL ?  NO !! but it wouldn’t be bad idea for the DemocRATS  to try and hire Benjamin Allbright !!!

Im sure all 32 teams are back to the drawing board as we speak , this will have a HUGE impact on today’s draft HOPEFULLY in our favor  

30 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Me too, I’m terrified. 

Bandit will be in contact with you very shortly. He will be extolling the virtues of Allen in order to relieve some of your anxieties. His message to you is to be brave and not fearful. I'm confident that the Bandito will not let you down. :)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

Bandit will be in contact with you very shortly. He will be extolling the virtues of Allen in order to relieve some of your anxieties. His message to you is to be brave and not fearful. I'm confident that the Bandito will not let you down. :)

Truthfully, Bandit’s pseudo-recommendation (he still has him as his qb4) is the only thing keeping me going 

• Like (+1) 1

Baker Mayfields agent leaked it.  Baker goes 1.

1 hour ago, Putin said:

You know what amazes me , is that with all the ( digging =information) that a team does on a kid before drafting him especially who’s been talked about being a potential 1st overall pick and nobody found ANYTHING! 

And now just hours away from (one ) of the most important day in the kids life and they pull this Shi,t , unbelievable  

Its funny if a team didn't know.  Imo its is more what will the media turn this into?  Will this pick up steam or blow over?  

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Truthfully, Bandit’s pseudo-recommendation (he still has him as his qb4) is the only thing keeping me going 

I'm not as afraid of Allen as many are. But when he is compared to Rosen I just don't see why he would be favored over the best passer and pro ready qb in this class. It's befuddling. Sometimes the valley of darkness can quickly change into the valley of light.  We shall see.