Ian Rapoport - Bills not going after 2nd pick

12 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

There is 0% they take Rosen.  It's political, but that just the situation. 

Agree with this.  He is not a process guy.  I hope they end up with Mayfield but I have a feeling it's going to be Allen if they can get to 5.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Rosen can’t play in Buffalo. When’s the last time you saw a tennis player like the cold? 

tennis may be a good thing to have in the repertoire. he would have the hand'eye coordination to drop balls in tiny, tiny windows. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

It makes sense. Get to 5. If anything changes drastically with the NYG or CLE, you're in the catbird seat for another move up. 

where did denver or elway say they are not interested in a qb? i have  heard 5 is for sale but i don't believe it.

we are going to have to deal with 6 and beyond...which is ok..

18 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

1. Allen

2. Barkley

3. Darnold

4. Chubb

5. Mayfield or Rosen!!!!!!!!!   

I think its's more like this:

1. Allen

2. Barkley

3. Mayfield

4. Chubb

5. Bills on the clock: Rosen

Edited by Bag of Milk
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

Agree with this.  He is not a process guy.  I hope they end up with Mayfield but I have a feeling it's going to be Allen if they can get to 5.

I think he was referring to the Jets whose owner was appointed ambassador to the U.K. by trump. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just a hunch, but I don't think NY or Denver take QBs.  Teams that have a decent QB and want to win now would rather take someone that will play and possibly start and contribute right away.  A QB that's not going to play ahead of Eli or Case isn't going to help the team at all in 2018 unless he pulls a Nick Foles.  They got scrubs they're "grooming" already. 

I think it goes one of two ways, assuming NYG don't take a QB at 2:

CLE: Allen

NYG: Chubb

NYJ: Darnold

CLE: Barkley

BUF: Mayfield

OR

CLE: Darnold

NYG: Chubb

NYJ: Mayfield

CLE: Barkley

BUF: Allen