Richie Incognito Un-retires via Twitter?

11 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

This is meaningless when you are a player.

I can't even figure out what this means. 

Are you trying to say players, especially older players who might be nearing the end of their careers, don't think about what they'll do next?

Not sure who it was or where it was, but I saw an extended studio interview with RI last year where the host asked RI if he'd thought about broadcasting and RI kind of smiled and said he's still playing but yes he's thought about it.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Are you trying to say players, especially older players who might be nearing the end of their careers, don't think about what they'll do next?

Not sure who it was or where it was, but I saw an extended studio interview with RI last year where the host asked RI if he'd thought about broadcasting and RI kind of smiled and said he's still playing but yes he's thought about it.

He’s been on Cowherd a few times and I have to admit, he was much better than I expected. I thought he had a future on TV, a pretty good life. Acting like the old “crazy Richie” may not work in his favor. He was doing well to distance himself from the old image that existed. 

Just now, Augie said:

He’s been on Cowherd a few times and I have to admit, he was much better than I expected. I thought he had a future on TV, a pretty good life. Acting like the old “crazy Richie” may not work in his favor. He was doing well to distance himself from the old image that existed. 

He is great on the radio. Would have loved an “instigators” type show with him and Ewood

10 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

What is this?

Wow, his bio indicates he is associated with nflpa and crisis management for NFL players. Sounds like he’s trying to reach Richie ... this is sad. Hope someone can help him. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I am talking about what happens during contract negotiations

8 hours ago, cba fan said:

I would not want to be in Mondays Bills off season program with this lunatic hovering around the bushes.

He is at momma's house. She is probably cooking him up a couple stacks of pancakes now inbetween running her fingers through the hair of her good ole boy.

• Haha (+1) 1

I think RI should ask the Bills permission to seek a trade.  He could call Aaron Kromer in LA and see if he could play for the Rams.  They are loading up for a run at the Super Bowl. He played well under Kromer for several years. Just a thought.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, jmc12290 said:

What is this?

The tweets of a maniac.

2 minutes ago, turftoe said:

I think RI should ask the Bills permission to seek a trade.  He could call Aaron Kromer in LA and see if he could play for the Rams.  They are loading up for a run at the Super Bowl. He played well under Kromer for several years. Just a thought.

The price is 9 1st rounders. 

I love him as a player and seriously, the combo of his blocking and Shady's running has been so exciting to watch. The most exciting thing on the Bills' offense since Doug Flutie for me. And I love how McCoy is openly courting him to be back. In that angle, I wish he'd come back anytime. But yeah, his mental state seems a liability.

The way he rants on Twitter reminds me of one of my friends. Super friendly and helpful if normal, but if he uses speed, becomes weird like that, sometimes won't sleep for 2-3 days straight, goes on weird rants, especially at night, self-destructive yet could barely remember what he did... It really seems the be the case here. Eerily similar.

There was a cute video where Incognito punked some people in the Bills store, and one of the young kids said, unknowing that Incognito was standing disguised in front of him, that Incognito was one of his favorite players when he saw Incognito's shirt hanging in the store.  Incognito has to remember that kid and handle his Twitter feed better.

14 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

I don't think he works for the NFLPA anymore (since it says he "worked" in the past tense), but he obviously must be worried about whatever is going on with Richie to reach out to him and his mother like that. 

The guy is a professional substance abuse counselor.   The only plausible explanation I can think of is Bills management contacted that organization (crisiscm) and asked them to get in touch with Richie.   I'm guessing they did something similar for Zay Jones.   Richie's reaction certainly leads one to believe he has serious personal issues.