Dunkirk Don or Savior Peterman

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Great, derby dan is really Chadwick Don ?

I like the old site better where you could check a person's name history.

Connect the dots my friend, I mean data points, ahhhh f*** it. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/13/2018 at 4:08 PM, Mark Vader said:

I figured that we could use a break from draft speculation, so seeing as how today is Friday the 13th, what better way to embrace it than to reflect on the two biggest trolls TBD has ever seen.

Dunkirk Don & Savior Peterman. If you were to allow one of these trolls to return here who would it be?

Stupid outlandish inside source predictions or high level meetings?

Go!

So, what you're saying then...is that the choice is between one of these two?

Image result for massengill douche

Image result for summer's eve douche

On 4/13/2018 at 4:08 PM, Mark Vader said:

I figured that we could use a break from draft speculation, so seeing as how today is Friday the 13th, what better way to embrace it than to reflect on the two biggest trolls TBD has ever seen.

Dunkirk Don & Savior Peterman. If you were to allow one of these trolls to return here who would it be?

Stupid outlandish inside source predictions or high level meetings?

Go!

Dunkirk is already back

7 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

It sounds like these guys really got under your skin.  What does it bother you so much? Just don’t follow them.   I know I wouldn’t. But they have the right to express themselves probably harmless.

I google Dunkirk dan , someone suggested it and it seems like DD make some pretty accurate predictions.  The dareus trade, Benjamin trade, the Williams to run, downtown stadium etc.  the post I saw were funny.

oh well, please stop calling me Dunkirk dan, I just love the debates on line.  Be blessed

????YOU ARE MY F***ING HERO!

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

You have a strange concept of “hero”. 

He has managed to pull off one of THE most impressive and massive troll jobs I have EVER witnessed. His passive aggressive online persona literally sent some posters to institutions 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Derby Dan said:

Shady what are you talking about

There have been many rumors I am Dunkirk Don, I am re is a Dunkirk Ohio.  Just a hats factory owner here

No I am not.  I used to live in Arkwright not Dunkirk and only go back there to hunt with my investment banker friend once a year

Hmmm....absolutely zero hat companies to be found in Dunkirk, Ohio. That according to the village's own website. There was once a hat company in Dunkirk, NY tho. Sadly, it closed in 1896. Take your lies and wild rumors and troll somewhere else. What a pathetic life you must lead.

Now THERE'S a truth you can actually hang your fake hat on!

3 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Hmmm....absolutely zero hat companies to be found in Dunkirk, Ohio. That according to the village's own website. There was once a hat company in Dunkirk, NY tho. Sadly, it closed in 1896. Take your lies and wild rumors and troll somewhere else. What a pathetic life you must lead.

Now THERE'S a truth you can actually hang your fake hat on!

Why do people believe the BS that Derby is throwing - makes a great board poor.

5 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

They are but one in the same.

He is offended because it is him.

Are they?   I’ve seen the name mentioned but have only seen his posts today. 

TBH I’ve have not been reading the board lately because it’s been too redundant and uninteresting.   

Same old arguments and repetitive threads.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Are they?   

TBH I’ve have not been reading the board lately because it’s been too redundant and uninteresting.   

Same old arguments and repetitive threads.  

Go through his posts.

It's just him under a new name that he's trying to pretend isn't him.

If you do not like rude people then you came to the wrong forum.  Tolerance for Trolls and frauds is low.  

Maybe you should find a nice church group to talk with. 

For a “person” who wanted to talk football you don’t seem to be practicing what you preach. 

Kind of like what Dimwit Don did all the time.  

5 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Derby and Leroi12 deleted all their posts...?

Not surprised on DD.  No one was really buying that this resurrection was actually a different person.  Slim pickings on the troll front for him.  He will no doubt be back with a new persona soon enough.

Judging from observations gathered during the Dunkirk Don/ ChadwickBay Chad saga, I think he is gearing of the Troll Legion with multiple personas for a new offensive

34 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

typical of the Trolls. 

Anyone familiar with the Real Leroi should have known he was FAKE.

Imo

100%

I will admit I was drinking the Kool Aid with Peterman for a little bit. Seeing a QB that wasn't afraid to throw the ball had me mesmerized. I snapped out of it fairly quickly in watching the 5 interception debacle. After seeing saviorpeterman take it as far as he did it just made me laugh. Dunkirk Don always cracked me up with his inside sources and really both of these guys were harmless and entertaining to say the least I guess allot of people took it personal.