3 weeks until draft!

Pete

Have you ever looked more forward to a Bills draft?  I have followed draft since 1977.  Never have I been as amped up for a draft.    Last years draft class was excellent.  If we can continue to draft well, our Bills are on their way

• Like (+1) 3

fan since oj made 2000. this is the best ,most captivating off season i have ever known. i hope we don't sell the farm for allen,

please dear god let us build this roster and have baker mayfield sit for the year while a.j. takes us to the divisional round. then we can have a qb comp. next year or one qb that will get us some big picks.

• Like (+1) 2

Probably the most compelling and anticipated draft in my 50+ years as a Bills fan. There's excitement yet nervousness.  If we go after the #2 pick will we land the right qb? Will we just stay put and use those top 6 picks on quality potential starters? Will we trade up part way and save picks? I've gone on record that I want Darnold or Mayfield in that order. If they're unattainable I'm ok using our ammo to fill holes. This will definitely be "must see tv"....

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Have you ever looked more forward to a Bills draft?  I have followed draft since 1977.  Never have I been as amped up for a draft.    Last years draft class was excellent.  If we can continue to draft well, our Bills are on their way

I agree and the meds are very helpful too!

Edited by TAinLA
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I’m honestly numb. I have no idea what to expect. 

no doubt....i really trust these guys, but there's still that residual sub conscious gut feeling that it will be a whaley type of ....wtf/omg/oh no.... hopefully that goes away after this month.0:)

I want the front office to get their guy, not only for the team to finally get the franchise QB and years of follow-on success, but because this iteration of Bills leadership seems to get it (they're smart).  They implemented a plan and appear to be executing.  But, such is life....Crap happens. All of their efforts may come up short....And that would suck. We would have to jump on board with whatever contingency plan they have.  

1 hour ago, Rico said:

After the past month or so, I don't know what I'm looking forward to more, the draft or the final trade-up. :D

Probably the final trade up since you know we won't get screwed by having someone jump in front of us. At least if we screw up, it will be on the FO for swinging and missing...

23 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

15 days until I fly out to Denver to start my family trip From Denver to the Grand Canyon. So excited. @mead107 is going to be my eyes and ears to keep me informed. I chose him because I trust he wont freak out! 

We will take good care of you 

• Like (+1) 1

One of Josh Rosen, Baker Mayfield, Sam Darnold, Lamar Jackson, Mason Rudolph, Kyle Lauletta and Josh Allen will be Bills in 3 weeks.  This shall be very interesting how it plays out.  We need oline-LBs-WR along with QB. This draft is deep at LB and interior lineman- hopefully we hit on all positions