WR Kaelin Clay is Back with the Bills

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Bills receivers are so, so bad. This group is tragic. Hopefully they can add Bryant for a 4th and land Anthony Miller or Dante Pettis in the 3rd. They need a 1 or 2 and another top 4 at the very least. 

I think if DJ Moore is there at 53 then he's the pick

4 minutes ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

I still think Brandon Reilly is our diamond in the rough and this will be his break-out year to be the next Hogan. 

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!

Oh great, so he'll be catching 5 yard passes when we need 8 yards on 3rd down. Dandy.

Just now, Dr. Who said:

Fair chance he goes in round one.

Potentially, but at the moment I think only Ridley will go in round 1. After that you've got several day 2 guys and when they go will depend more on scheme and need than individual ability. Sutton, Kirk, Moore, Pettis, Miller, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

A WR1 dictates coverage from a #1 CB often with Safety help and must be game planned for to take away his effectiveness.  He keeps Dcs up at night. Benjamin isn't that guy. 

When healthy KB is basically Jimmy Graham impact........split TE who doesn't block........but who will also want double the pay of a Graham because he's *technically* a WR.

Sammy Watkins for Benjamin and a 4th was basically the trade they made.  

If they had Watkins they'd have #1 WR addressed now and would have played MUCH better on offense last year.

Should have just picked up SW option but that's what happens when you are rookie HC/de facto GM trying to get a drink from a firehose.

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Don’t understand why Jeff Janis can’t get a call?!

ST stud, 6’3” 220, 4.4 guy, good hands, decent route runner...

If your just looking for a guy to run a vertical route why not get a fast guy who can actually body someone?

• Like (+1) 1