DE Terrence Fede Visited the Bills - Signs a 1-Year Deal

I think Beane's approach is to offer all of these guys minimum salary. Leaving the offer on the table and letting them try to find something better. I feel like that is what happened with Compton and why he wound up with Tennessee. I'm guessing there is a deal on the table for guys like Minter, Dansby etc and they are still out there gauging interest. 

I like the approach at this point. Fede probably saw nothing else out there and circled back quick. At the end of the day I have already typed way to many letters about Fede. 

13 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

Anyone else think Jerry and/or Shaq better be ready to change addresses?

Yes, I've been saying it since the middle of the season and I was nearly crucified for it....Jerry is most likely moving on up....to #2. 

(And he whispers....McCoy too :ph34r:)

• Like (+1) 1

When you have a HC like McD, guys like this can turn into solid/good players with the right coaching. 

Would not be surprised if Hughes is part the deal to move up to 2. It would suck but we need to secure that 2nd pick and make the Jets look like fools.

5 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

Yes, I've been saying it since the middle of the season and I was nearly crucified for it....Jerry is most likely moving on up....to #2. 

(And he whispers....McCoy too :ph34r:)

Bills trade all that for #2 where they select...SAQUON BARKLEY! The board collapses and the rest of us commit hara-kiri. 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 3/28/2018 at 8:25 PM, Ittakestime said:

Why bother cutting Davis to bring in another DE?

No idea.   If you look at all our qb pressures and sacks from last year that weren't simply the qb holding the ball too long, Davis had half of them on a limited snap count.  Obviously our coaches know better than I do, but releasing a cheap productive pass rusher seems ridiculous.  Maybe he struggled against the run or was a coverage liability or head case.   Certainly knows how to hunt qb's. 

On 3/28/2018 at 10:51 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

What if he's the 2018 version of Jordan Poyer?  :)

he was likely learning some skills behind a very good DE down in Miami

11 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

No idea.   If you look at all our qb pressures and sacks from last year that weren't simply the qb holding the ball too long, Davis had half of them on a limited snap count.  Obviously our coaches know better than I do, but releasing a cheap productive pass rusher seems ridiculous.  Maybe he struggled against the run or was a coverage liability or head case.   Certainly knows how to hunt qb's. 

still a mystery to me.

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

When you have a HC like McD, guys like this can turn into solid/good players with the right coaching. 

Would not be surprised if Hughes is part the deal to move up to 2. It would suck but we need to secure that 2nd pick and make the Jets look like fools.

The Giants don't have the cap space to take on his contract.

• Like (+1) 1