Michael Bennett - warrant out for arrest

1 minute ago, Jerome007 said:

"for injuring a 66-year-old paraplegic working at NRG Stadium to control access to field"

Stay classy. I suppose he'll use the race card defense.

if that helps you sleep tonight

23 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

"for injuring a 66-year-old paraplegic working at NRG Stadium to control access to field"

Stay classy. I suppose he'll use the race card defense.

Yeah....lol.

That security lady roughed him up with a flashlight. Those real long ones that hold D cell batteries. Like 8 of them.

Edited by cba fan

Just saw him this morning on the NFL Network (whatever their morning show is called), talking about Marshawn, and how things changed when he left. I'm paraphrasing here, but said something to the effect of "You can't have a room full of good guys and expect to win". 

Well I guess we know he was part of that winning culture. 

8wEd_f-maxage-0.gif

1 minute ago, TOboy said:

Just saw him this morning on the NFL Network (whatever their morning show is called), talking about Marshawn, and how things changed when he left. I'm paraphrasing here, but said something to the effect of "You can't have a room full of good guys and expect to win". 

Well I guess we know he was part of that winning culture. 

8wEd_f-maxage-0.gif

Good guys?

Being led by Pete Carroll?

:wacko:

4 minutes ago, QCity said:

An indictment from the DA is a money grab? 

Absolutely. He pushed through the entire team of security. This woman said she was injured. She most likely asked for money or med bills and he said hell no. If you don't pay they press charges.

17 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Why in the hell was a 66 year old disabled woman working security?

Folks, take note. This is what's wrong with Society

This kind of question and this line of thinking is everything that is wrong with the world we live in today.  The snowflakes should be upset and the population of this world that actually has an IQ in the triple digits should also be offended. Why can't a woman of elderly status work security? Should she have to work security? I can't answer that. Can you? Further why should you have to tell somebody like Michael Bennett or anybody else to keep themselves in line?

Further, if you have ever been to a place like this they often rely on these older folks just to keep the calm and watch out for the field. They're not there to do a police beat down like this douchebag deserves, but let's bet he will claim he got one just like in Vegas. They're there to keep things organized. They're not sitting there dealing with hellions or folks trying to cause a ruckus. There there simply to maintain a little bit of order and act more as an usher than security. 

But, folks let it be obvious. This is what's wrong with this world when you ask this question especially at this point

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

By who?

The old lady.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Folks, take note. This is what's wrong with Society

This kind of question in this line of thinking is everything that is wrong with the world we live in today.  The snowflakes should be upset and the population of this world that actually has and IQ in the triple digits should also be offended. Why can't a woman of elderly status work security? Should she have to work security? I can't answer that. Can you? Further why should you have to tell somebody like Michael Bennett or anybody else to keep themselves in line?

Further if you ever been to a place like this they often rely on these older folks just to keep the calm and watch out for the field. They're not there to do a police beat down like this douchebag deserves, but let's bet he will claim he got one just like in Vegas. They're there to keep things organized. They're not sitting there dealing with hellions or folks trying to cause a ruckus. There there simply to maintain a little bit of order and act more as an usher than security. 

But, folks let it be obvious. This is what's wrong with this world when you ask this question especially at this point

I remember that one woman guarding the Obama's got knocked out and allowed the guy who jumped the fence to enter the white house and the white house personal residence.

Edited by CuddyDark

Wow. The entitlement athletes feel is beyond my comprehension. To think anyone could feel like this is ok is outta bounds. He's not talking his way outta this one. And for someone who thinks it's tough to be black... try being paraplegic and elderly. Ageism and stigmas associated with a physical disability are tougher to overcome, without question. Karmas a B, look forward to seeing what the universe has in store for this POS.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

Wow. The entitlement athletes feel is beyond my comprehension. To think anyone could feel like this is ok is outta bounds. He's not talking his way outta this one. And for someone who thinks it's tough to be black... try being paraplegic and elderly. Ageism and stigmas associated with a physical disability are tougher to overcome, without question. Karmas a B, look forward to seeing what the universe has in store for this POS.

His brother won the superbowl against the Falcons. They had an epic comeback. He rushed the field pushing past security. This woman is the only one "injured". I bet the real POS is this woman.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

No I just don't know how you don't understand the criminal justice system assuming you graduated high school.

I understand it well. If he paid her she'd drop the charges. He didn't so they prosecuted him.

6 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

His brother won the superbowl against the Falcons. They had an epic comeback. He rushed the field pushing past security. This woman is the only one "injured". I bet the real POS is this woman.

Wow. Hey man, we've all got sides of the line to stand on. If this is what you wanna get behind, that's your prerogative.... but damn. You come off to me as part of the problem in this world.

Was she injured, yes? Pay her$

End of story.

Edited by Eric Moulds on my A**

1 minute ago, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

Wow. Hey man, we've all got sides of the line to stand on. If this is what you wanna get behind, that's your prerogative.... but damn. You come off to me as part of the problem in this world.

Yeah I'll stand on this side. The problem is people like you. Who told you you get to judge the world? That's the problem. People like you. People who think others need to be shown a lesson because you disagree with them. People who think someone needs to suffer because they have different opinions from your own.

2 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Yeah I'll stand on this side. The problem is people like you. Who told you you get to judge the world? That's the problem. People like you. People who think others need to be shown a lesson because you disagree with them. People who think someone needs to suffer because they have different opinions from your own.

:D

irony.gif?w=500&h=369

5 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

You're suffering now? You're right. The victim isn't a paraplegic older women doing her job as she is run over by an EXCITED, enormous football player who can't be bothered to look where he is going or follow guidelines.

Oh the suffering...

It's not like you were ran over by Bennett. 

Yikes.

Edited by Eric Moulds on my A**

Need to start punishing these guys same as ordinary citizens.

For starters, we’d  all likely lose our jobs if these charges were true and held up against any one of us.

Athletes on a pedestal is nothing new, but it’s high time to cut that pedestal waaaaay down.