Michael Bennett - warrant out for arrest

11 minutes ago, FrankoElTanko said:

How could he NOT be in the wrong. If you are that naive then you should try the theory. It is the Super Bowl, I assume there will be some sort of evidence to show he pushed through the area and I am sure the PUSH is likely exaggerated. However, lets ignore the physical contact and agree that in order to even be accused of physical contact he would have had ignored her and already began to enter an area he was TOLD NOT TO ENTER. Making him wrong, or at least liable for whatever ensues as a result of the trespass. Now back to the fact that there may or may not have been contact... She is an elderly disabled woman without the use of her lower body and he a 6'4" 275lb professional athlete who blatantly entered an area he was told not to... There is no way he is found to be justified in ANYTHING to come of his presence. 

Believe it or not, people are not hunting for reasons to crucify him and make him some kind of spiritual martyr for as holes. It may hurt a little bit but he just is kind of a diq.

Well the NFL said he had a credential so it's impossible for him to trespass. Second the push was to her in a motorized wheelchair that weighed 700lbs. He didn't knock her over. He pushed her chair. She said she has a shoulder sprain and needed pain meds for it. Clearly this is a money grab. It's so clear IDK how anyone can see it any different. If Bennett paid this women last year there would be no case.

13 minutes ago, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

“He said, ‘You all must not know who I am,'” Acevedo said of Michael Bennett. “‘I could own this [place]. I’m going onto the field whether you like it or not.'”

He did? No Way! How do these peasants not know of the great Michael Bennett, the axis in which our world turns? 

This is a reason to prosecute someone for a 10yr felony? Jesus I hope they never see me drunk on Chippewa.

45 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:lol: Just because he's proven innocent doesn't make him NOT a douchebag.... Just because he's guilty doesn't mean he wasn't provoked by some jagoff disabled person.

The disabled aren't always good people.

Sticks and stones will hurt my bones. 

If Michael Bennet is this easily provoked by an elderly woman calling him names than I will gladly call him worse to his face. He's a little B word

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Well the NFL said he had a credential so it's impossible for him to trespass. Second the push was to her in a motorized wheelchair that weighed 700lbs. He didn't knock her over. He pushed her chair. She said she has a shoulder sprain and needed pain meds for it. Clearly this is a money grab. It's so clear IDK how anyone can see it any different. If Bennett paid this women last year there would be no case.

This is a reason to prosecute someone for a 10yr felony? Jesus I hope they never see me drunk on Chippewa.

are you actually serious? all the swill you  are posting about this??  you really arent making  much of a "case" other than sounding  ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dwight in philly said:

are you actually serious? all the swill you  are posting about this??  you really arent making  much of a "case" other than sounding  ridiculous.

I'm just giving the facts of the case. Sorry you don't like them.

4 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

I'm just giving the facts of the case. Sorry you don't like them.

ok  F  Lee Bailey .. getting charged with a felony .. guess you are right, the DA, Grand Jury  are wrong. 

Edited by dwight in philly
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, dwight in philly said:

ok  F  Lee Bailey .. getting charged with a felony .. guess you are right, the DA is wrong. 

Where did I say I was right in that post? I told you what happened. Those are the facts of the case. If I had to guess I'd say you know nothing about the fact of the case. Also charges are dropped in money grabs all the time. If Bennett pays the women she'll stop being a witness and the case will go away.

12 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Where did I say I was right in that post? I told you what happened. Those are the facts of the case. If I had to guess I'd say you know nothing about the fact of the case. Also charges are dropped in money grabs all the time. If Bennett pays the women she'll stop being a witness and the case will go away.

you are correct , i dont know the specifics of the case other than what is out there. sounds like you are the judge and jury.. Money Grab.. Bailiff. call the next case. 

Edited by dwight in philly

31 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Sticks and stones will hurt my bones. 

If Michael Bennet is this easily provoked by an elderly woman calling him names than I will gladly call him worse to his face.

Exactly.... Now multiply yourself x 10,000... Handicapped or not I bet it gets old...

I don't know the details, but I'd like to hear more to have an accurate opinion.

Edited by #34fan

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Exactly.... Now multiply yourself x 10,000... Handicapped or not I bet it gets old...

I don't know the details, but I'd like to hear more to have an accurate opinion.

We have to trust the grand jury that there was enough to press charges, though that doesn't say much. But the legal system is here to run its course. something like this, 14 months later I'm going to tend to believe that this incident did occur

59 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Would be fitting. The lead witness for the woman is a cop. So let the blacks verse cops **** storm begin.

And before anyone says it. I know the 66yr old is a black woman.

Ahhhh, this all makes sense.  Remember what Stephen A Smith said when Ray Rice cold cocked his fiancee...sometimes, they just make ya wanna punch em.  Might wanna bring him in as an expert witness.

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

So we must be your hero or something. Sorry if I don't give a **** what a majority of NFL players who probably can't even spell cat think.

By the way it's only obvious that you would be the one to post something like this, trying to defend the douchebag

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Yes. That's exactly why. 

Hey Boy Wonder, how about instead of just this vapid response of hot air that you tend to stick with you tell him what he is wrong. Because he's exactly right he accuse a Las Vegas Police of something that was 100% not factually true. Maybe you missed it because it wasn't on Twitter, but really there's a lot of things you should just shut the hell up on if you're going to be such an !@#$

Edited by Boyst62

1 hour ago, CuddyDark said:

It's worse than that. She was in a wheelchair than never moved. He never pushed her to the ground. She has a "sprained" shoulder. The entire thing is over money. It's clearly malicious prosecution.

:lol: You should see this old bitty by the beach near me... She literally GUNS that E-Z ride into pedestrians.

20 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

you are correct , i dont know the specifics of the case other than what is out there. sounds like you are the judge and jury.. Money Grab.. Bailiff. call the next case. 

I stated what actually happened. It goes against your narrative so you're upset. I get it.

7 minutes ago, stony said:

Ahhhh, this all makes sense.  Remember what Stephen A Smith said when Ray Rice cold cocked his fiancee...sometimes, they just make ya wanna punch em.  Might wanna bring him in as an expert witness.

But he didn't even hit her. He pushed passed them. She didn't fall to the ground. She wasn't knocked out. He's probably a prick but this is a flop because he's rich. I wouldn't pay her.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

But he didn't even hit her. He pushed passed them. She didn't fall to the ground. She wasn't knocked out. He's probably a prick but this is a flop because he's rich. I wouldn't pay her.

I haven't even looked at the details, but it sounds dubious.  

I was just being a smartass about SAS.  He's a nutcase and should be shot.  

I will do my best to break this down sensibly...

First of all, what in the ish are you talking about, "the NFL said he had a credential?", what does that mean? he cant physically touch anyone, in any manner. TX Penal Code § 22.04- says that:

(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally, knowingly, recklessly, or with criminal negligence, by act or intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly by omission, causes to a child, elderly individual, or disabled individual: CHECK

(1) serious bodily injury;

(2) serious mental deficiency, impairment, or injury;  OR

(3) bodily injury. CHECK

That is felonious injury to the elderly (in Tejas) because she is over 65 and he WILLINGLY entered a prohibited area with reckless omission. In doing so he made contact. Again, I am sure the injuries are exaggerated and the suit is 14mo. old however, he is (or will likely be found to be) liable for any subsequent injuries. He is an idiot.

Now here is a simpler way to see it, assuming you still may be having trouble.

If she said he cannot enter an area and she is security (true), or any other person with the authority to prohibit someone from entering an area (or redirecting them to another entrance) then he cannot enter. At a concert it is unlikely that you would take on (and win) against a stage security guard however, if you pushed one off stage by accident and they so much as tweaked an ankle, you may be found liable for that injury. Why, because you should have never been on stage to begin with and that security guard was acting in the scope of his employment to tell you not to do so. 

Regardless of how exaggerated the injury may be, she still said no (she is the rule enforcer here, regardless of handicap) and the area was still prohibited. He ignored that and entered. 

Now because of this entry, he is or should be found guilty if the injury warrants it (for the felony) and for sure liable in civil court (think OJ). Plus more than anything, I believe in karma and he is an as bag so this is hopefully just the universe working itself out. 

Edited by FrankoElTanko

2 minutes ago, FrankoElTanko said:

First of all, what in the ish are you talking about, "the NFL said he had a credential?", what does that mean? he cant physically touch anyone, in any manner. TX Penal Code § 22.04- says that:

(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally, knowingly, recklessly, or with criminal negligence, by act or intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly by omission, causes to a child, elderly individual, or disabled individual: CHECK

(3) bodily injury. CHECK

That is felonious injury to the elderly (in Tejas) because she is over 65 and he WILLINGLY entered a prohibited area with reckless omission. In doing so he made contact. Again, I am sure the injuries are exaggerated and the suit is 14mo. old however, he is (or will likely be found to be) liable for any subsequent injuries. He is an idiot.

If she said he cannot enter an area and she is security (true), or any other person with the authority to prohibit someone from entering an area (or redirecting them to another entrance) then he cannot enter. At a concert it is unlikely that you would take on (and win) against a stage security guard however, if you pushed one off stage by accident and they so much as tweaked an ankle, you may be found liable for that injury. Why, because you should have never been on stage to begin with and that security guard was acting in the scope of his employment to tell you not to do so. 

Regardless of how exaggerated the injury may be, she still said no (she is the rule enforcer here, regardless of handicap) and the area was still prohibited. He ignored that and entered. 

Now because of his entry is or should be liable. Plus I believe in karma and he is an as bag so this is hopefully just the universe working itself out. 

Yep. Can only **** on people for so long until your musk smells of crop dust.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don't know what really happened. The case is being taken to court. However, regardless what the Houston Police Chief's feelings are he shouldn't be publicly commenting about this case or one of the parties to this case. He is prejudicing the case. From a professional standpoint that is not what he is supposed to do. 

2 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I don't know what really happened. The case is being taken to court. However, regardless what the Houston Police Chief's feelings are he shouldn't be publicly commenting about this case or one of the parties to this case. He is prejudicing the case. From a professional standpoint that is not what he is supposed to do. 

Now this I do agree with, what that officer said was a personal opinionated comment, certainly doesn't align with innocent until proven guilty.

23 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

I stated what actually happened. It goes against your narrative so you're upset. I get it.

i could care less actually. just trying  to grasp  how you have all the info on exactly what happened. maybe you should share it with the DA in Houston.  save the taxpayers the court costs. 

58 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

What am I missing?  This is a criminal case, not a civil.  She will make no money.

She does not have to wait to use and a civil case has less requirements to get damages vs a felony conviction.

46 minutes ago, FrankoElTanko said:

(3) bodily injury. CHECK

Now because of this entry, he is or should be found guilty if the injury warrants it (for the felony) and for sure liable in civil court (think OJ). Plus more than anything, I believe in karma and he is an as bag so this is hopefully just the universe working itself out. 

None of what you suppose actually happened. The comment was made he was trespassing. He can not trespass because he had a credential. Every thing you say here is meaningless to what actually happened. None of this is facts of the case. The police officer on scene didn't arrest him. The police officer allowed him to enter because he had a credential. The officer took her statement and wrote a report after the fact.

34 minutes ago, Dalton said:

What am I missing?  This is a criminal case, not a civil.  She will make no money.

She does not have to wait to use and a civil case has less requirements to get damages vs a felony conviction.

A civil case against an NFL player who pushed passed you is not a case you will ever win. They have been trying to get Bennett and the NFL to talk to them for over a year but he refuses. The only way her lawyers can make Bennett come to Houston so they can serve him is to file criminal charges against him. Her case looks better now. He'll settle now.

Dude... You are killing me. This is my last attempt... She (the security guard) said that entry that way was prohibited. He cannot enter where she said it was prohibited. He was directed to take a different route to enter. He did not. Therefore his "credential(S)!" would not matter because he still has to obey the rule. Even if he was wrong he cannot touch her because SHE IS THE AUTHORITY in that situation. Again, regardless of whatever "credential" you think he had... ugh.

Just now, vincec said:

To be fair, they didn't say it was a woman, so ...

Yeah they did. A 66yr old black woman.

Just now, FrankoElTanko said:

Dude... You are killing me. This is my last attempt... She (the security guard) said that entry that way was prohibited. He cannot enter where she said it was prohibited. He was directed to take a different route to enter. He did not. Therefore his "credential(S)!" would not matter because he still has to obey the rule. Even if he was wrong he cannot touch her because SHE IS THE AUTHORITY in that situation. Again, regardless of whatever "credential" you think he had... ugh.

You keep making this point about trespass and her authority and it's not even a charge against him. It has nothing to do with the case. Maybe it sounds good to keep saying in your head. Maybe you think it helps the way you feel about him as a person to say he was doing something you disapprove of.

• Like (+1) 2

Exactly. She's obviously a kitty.

3 hours ago, CuddyDark said:

Clearly a money grab. Don't pay her one cent. I'd fight it. I'd even go to jail for 10 yrs rather than pay her if it was me.

I'm not. But most in this thread want Bennett to get a comeuppance simple because they disagree with him.

Or because he’s a liar. 

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Folks, take note. This is what's wrong with Society

This kind of question in this line of thinking is everything that is wrong with the world we live in today.  The snowflakes should be upset and the population of this world that actually has and IQ in the triple digits should also be offended. Why can't a woman of elderly status work security? Should she have to work security? I can't answer that. Can you? Further why should you have to tell somebody like Michael Bennett or anybody else to keep themselves in line?

Further if you ever been to a place like this they often rely on these older folks just to keep the calm and watch out for the field. They're not there to do a police beat down like this douchebag deserves, but let's bet he will claim he got one just like in Vegas. They're there to keep things organized. They're not sitting there dealing with hellions or folks trying to cause a ruckus. There there simply to maintain a little bit of order and act more as an usher than security. 

But, folks let it be obvious. This is what's wrong with this world when you ask this question especially at this point

I thought snowflakes were the ones who were easily upset and offended? You know, like when they go on a "this is what's wrong with the world" rant in response to a completely logical question.