Michael Bennett - warrant out for arrest

10 minutes ago, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

Was she injured, yes? Pay her$

End of story.

Clearly a money grab. Don't pay her one cent. I'd fight it. I'd even go to jail for 10 yrs rather than pay her if it was me.

1 minute ago, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

You're suffering now? You're right. The victim isn't a paraplegic older women doing her job as she is run over by an EXCITED, enormous football player who can't be bothered to look where he is going or follow guidelines.

Oh the suffering...

It's not like you were ran over by Bennett. 

Yikes.

I'm not. But most in this thread want Bennett to get a comeuppance simple because they disagree with him.

16 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Speaking of understanding the criminal justice system, does innocent until proven guilty ring any bells?

Of course, but it's much better to persecute that it is to prosecute and I'm just following status quo

There's an old lady on a e-z ride that terrorizes the beach access area near my home... Running people off the sidewalk.... Clipping you as she zips by with her U.S. flag hanging off the back... She is 1000% a nasty nuisance...

Edited by #34fan

4 minutes ago, #34fan said:

There's an old lady on a e-z ride that terrorizes the beach access area near my home... Running people off the sidewalk.... Clipping you as she zips by with her U.S. flag hanging off the back... She is 1000% a nasty nuisance...

So, by some sort of Wicked terrible logic you're thinking that that old lady has something to do with this old lady. Otherwise what the hell are you bringing this up for?

Just now, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

Brother. Read back what I've written and what you've written. Your soap box is a sugar packet. Sit out a few rounds, it's getting embarrassing.

You naively believe you have all the answer to what's ailing the world. That's what I read. Anyone who disagrees with your shallow world view seems to anger you.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

So, by some sort of Wicked terrible logic you're thinking that that old lady has something to do with this old lady. Otherwise what the hell are you bringing this up for?

My experience leads me to reserve judgement 'til I hear his side, and a full picture of the circumstsnces emerges.

Just now, CuddyDark said:

You naively believe you have all the answer to what's ailing the world. That's what I read. Anyone who disagrees with your shallow world view seems to anger you.

You would be willing to spend 10 years in jail if you were him? And I'm angry? You're becoming (or have already been) unhinged. Because I feel sympathy for a victim? Alright, you win. I truly get angry over bickering between members that monopolizes a thread. So to that effect you're the king of the moral high ground, I submit.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

You would be willing to spend 10 years in jail if you were him? And I'm angry? You're becoming (or have already been) unhinged. Because I feel sympathy for a victim? Alright, you win. I truly get angry over bickering between members that monopolizes a thread. So to that effect you're the king of the moral high ground, I submit.

Who's the victim?

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

My experience leads me to reserve judgement 'til I hear his side, and a full picture of the circumstsnces emerges.

That's amazing.

My experience is that he is innocent until proven guilty on the basis of law not by Betty the fatty on the mobility scooty at the Walmart

But, my experience also tells me that he is a douchebag, liar and hardly a quality type of individual. If this is true he is not any type of man, he's a B word. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

You are awful worked up over nothing, snowflake

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Folks, take note. This is what's wrong with Society

This kind of question in this line of thinking is everything that is wrong with the world we live in today.  The snowflakes should be upset and the population of this world that actually has and IQ in the triple digits should also be offended. Why can't a woman of elderly status work security? Should she have to work security? I can't answer that. Can you? Further why should you have to tell somebody like Michael Bennett or anybody else to keep themselves in line?

Further if you ever been to a place like this they often rely on these older folks just to keep the calm and watch out for the field. They're not there to do a police beat down like this douchebag deserves, but let's bet he will claim he got one just like in Vegas. They're there to keep things organized. They're not sitting there dealing with hellions or folks trying to cause a ruckus. There there simply to maintain a little bit of order and act more as an usher than security. 

But, folks let it be obvious. This is what's wrong with this world when you ask this question especially at this point

Holy crap, what does any of this mean?

• Like (+1) 1

For me, the accuser... the injured paraplegic elder NRG employee.

For you, the accused..a filthy rich, overexcited football player.

Right?

I don’t feel sorry for these frivolous lawsuits. It’s clearly a money grab.

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

That's amazing.

My experience is that he is innocent until proven guilty on the basis of law not by Betty the fatty on the mobility scooty at the Walmart

But, my experience also tells me that he is a douchebag, liar and hardly a quality type of individual. If this is true he is not any type of man, he's a B word. 

You are awful worked up over nothing, snowflake

Snowflake... nice! Triple digit IQ and you keep recycling the same jab.

Youre a wonder Boyst.

4 minutes ago, stony said:

Holy crap, what does any of this mean?

Voice to text. I was driving and I don't proof read.  

Snowflake... nice! Triple digit IQ and you keep recycling the same jab.

Youre a wonder Boyst.

You forgot the '.  You're.  It's probably the IQ. :D

14 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

That's amazing.

:lol: Just because he's proven innocent doesn't make him NOT a douchebag.... Just because he's guilty doesn't mean he wasn't provoked by some jagoff disabled person.

The disabled aren't always good people.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TOboy said:

Just saw him this morning on the NFL Network (whatever their morning show is called), talking about Marshawn, and how things changed when he left. I'm paraphrasing here, but said something to the effect of "You can't have a room full of good guys and expect to win". 

Well I guess we know he was part of that winning culture. 

8wEd_f-maxage-0.gif

Evidwntly the Beast had the exact opposite effect on the Raiders locker room.

15 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:lol: Just because he's proven innocent doesn't make him NOT a douchebag.... Just because he's guilty doesn't mean he wasn't provoked by some jagoff disabled person.

The disabled aren't always good people.

It's worse than that. She was in a wheelchair than never moved. He never pushed her to the ground. She has a "sprained" shoulder. The entire thing is over money. It's clearly malicious prosecution.

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....I'm thinkin' Burfict could be a character witness at his trial................

Would be fitting. The lead witness for the woman is a cop. So let the blacks verse cops **** storm begin.

And before anyone says it. I know the 66yr old is a black woman.

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Clearly a money grab. Don't pay her one cent. I'd fight it. I'd even go to jail for 10 yrs rather than pay her if it was me.

I'm not. But most in this thread want Bennett to get a comeuppance simple because they disagree with him.

How could he NOT be in the wrong. If you are that naive then you should try the theory. It is the Super Bowl, I assume there will be some sort of evidence to show he pushed through the area and I am sure the PUSH is likely exaggerated. However, lets ignore the physical contact and agree that in order to even be accused of physical contact he would have had ignored her and already began to enter an area he was TOLD NOT TO ENTER. Making him wrong, or at least liable for whatever ensues as a result of the trespass. Now back to the fact that there may or may not have been contact... She is an elderly disabled woman without the use of her lower body and he a 6'4" 275lb professional athlete who blatantly entered an area he was told not to... There is no way he is found to be justified in ANYTHING to come of his presence. 

Believe it or not, people are not hunting for reasons to crucify him and make him some kind of spiritual martyr for as holes. It may hurt a little bit but he just is kind of a diq.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

“He said, ‘You all must not know who I am,'” Acevedo said of Michael Bennett. “‘I could own this [place]. I’m going onto the field whether you like it or not.'”

He did? No Way! How do these peasants not know of the great Michael Bennett, the axis in which our world turns? 

• Haha (+1) 1