Breaking: no charges against Zay

15 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

You don’t need to be charged — it may end up on zay to prove why he shouldn’t see some punishment for being arrested naked, while vandalizing and disturbing the peace. 

Wont be serious but won’t be shocked by a game 

Remember Cyrus Kouandjio?

10 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Does that mean that we can pre-emptively ban him from the board for Crusading?

;)

Depends on if he blames God for not being able to get through the window.  Gotta draw the line somewhere.

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

some real humorous people here, in a sick way.

no, I can take a joke but the young man clearly has some issues and shouldn't be mocked.

You're not alone.  I'm guessing the DA factored that into the decision not to bring charges.  I hope he gets the help and treatment he needs to get well.

• Like (+1) 1

He might not pass a drug test, however.  Stay tuned.  And, the morals clause in the players contract allow discipline by the team and the league for behavior unbecoming the NFL and its representatives may yet  come to haunt young Zay.

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I don't, it is a guess. It's a deal that appears to benefit all sides. I'm not trying to make it look like anything. I don't really care what you or whoever thinks I know or don't know.

I do know that the majority of cases end in a form of a plea deal because it is least expensive to all parties involved and easier on prosecutors and defense attorneys, especially overloaded public defendents. Some people oppose this, others just see it as how the legal system can function. If everyone went to trial it'd be a disaster. 

But again whatever, why would I make this my thing to die on. I'm not claiming inside sources, or to be an expert, I do know a bit and this is my opinion. 

I also think he should have been charged, and someone of a lesser economic status wouldn't have been so fortunate.

Anyone who wants to come off like I'm claiming something can !@#$ off. It's an opinion.

But... why do you sound like a lawyer?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Gonna take a lot more than bloody nudity for LA prosecutors to take their chances with a Bills player again...

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

And is it a little ironic that he wore that OJ T-shirt on draft night ?

Obviously the shirt didn't fit.

Edited by Uncle Joe

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

some real humorous people here, in a sick way.

no, I can take a joke but the young man clearly has some issues and shouldn't be mocked.

Or he just had a bad night and made some poor choices.  Let's hope that's the case.

• Like (+1) 1