QB Problem fixed in one Fell Swoop

So, I have thought long and hard on the Bills QB dilemma and I believe with one call the Bills can be set for the next 8 to 10 years. The Seahawks are clearly in rebuilding mode. The Legion of Boom is a shell of what it once was and Pete Carroll may even be looking for  way out. I suggest we offer our two 1st round picks and next years 2nd rounder for Russell Wilson. He is a seasoned veteran with upside and youth on his side. The Seahawks are in need of so many positions, this could be a win win situation for both parties.

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, M. Wrotto said:

So, I have thought long and hard on the Bills QB dilemma and I believe with one call the Bills can be set for the next 8 to 10 years. The Seahawks are clearly in rebuilding mode. The Legion of Boom is a shell of what it once was and Pete Carroll may even be looking for  way out. I suggest we offer our two 1st round picks and next years 2nd rounder for Russell Wilson. He is a seasoned veteran with upside and youth on his side. The Seahawks are in need of so many positions, this could be a win win situation for both parties.

Why stop there?  They should give the Packers a call too regarding Rodgers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, M. Wrotto said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQg-T76wKptGL7ipI9cIjF

In the OP's defense I don't think he meant to say trade for Russel Wilson now because only an idiot would think that was a possibility. He meant to say we should build a time machine and go back to the 2012 draft and select Wilson instead of TJ Graham. That is a far more likely scenario

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, M. Wrotto said:

You're playing way too much Madden if you think this is even a possibility.

38 minutes ago, M. Wrotto said:

Is it really possible that you can be this foolish?

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, M. Wrotto said:

s&%$t!! another trap post, promising some factual analysis and ending up with a brilliant plan for striping stars from teams, that are already tired of winning with them on their rosters...what´s next???: trade 3 full years worth of drafts for Wenz! !!:wub:

Edited by BuffaLoko

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

In the OP's defense I don't think he meant to say trade for Russel Wilson now because only an idiot would think that was a possibility. He meant to say we should build a time machine and go back to the 2012 draft and select Wilson instead of TJ Graham. That is a far more likely scenario

Dude, if he did that he would have been told to search for the time machine thread. 

• Like (+1) 1