Bills Have Released Anquan Boldin

sven233

8 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

What was your favorite Boldin Bills moment? For me, too many to choose from. From the TC touchdowns to the time I watched him run routes in a preseason game..he changes the way I see football today. 

oh man, I’d have to get back to you on that...

3 hours ago, sven233 said:

Mike RodakVerified account @mikerodak

The Bills released Anquan Boldin from the reserve/retired list Wednesday. He’s free to sign somewhere if he chooses to play again

My Analysis:

The Bills made an unexpected transaction Wednesday.  In a surprise move that fans everywhere have been anticipating and pounding their F5 keys on their keyboards since late Tuesday night when rumors started flying, the Buffalo Bills have shaken up the NFL landscape entirely announcing that they have officially released potential future all of Famer, Anquan Boldin.  During his one and only season with the Bills, we ended a 17 year Playoff drought.  This is a devastating blow to our WR group and firmly puts the Bills back in the market for a WR.  We will never forget the numerous contributions Boldin made to this team both on and off the field.  Great player, humanitarian, and a huge loss to the organization.

!@#$ this team. They just pissed away the season. The Bills wouldn't have even sniffed the playoffs without Boldin's tremendous contributions.

I'm !@#$ing done with this !@#$ing piece of **** team and it's !@#$tard **** eating leadership.