Maclin released

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

He's done, so glad we dodged that bullet. Worst numbers of his career with a gunslinger like Flacco.

Pass

Flacco is pretty bad, though.

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

He's done, so glad we dodged that bullet. Worst numbers of his career with a gunslinger like Flacco.

Pass

Flacco has had better years.  Were the WR the problem or the underutilized solution?  I dunno.  But when a QB racks up 5.7 ypa, which Flacco did last year, "Gunslinger" isn't le mot juste.

49 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I would like this. Bills really need a WR to take the top off.

I'm not following...they need a WR to take the top off and you want a 30 year old guy who's just MEH.

53 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

Meh. He'll be 30 soon. Should signed here last year and went to the playoffs.

Look at the time saving bright side. He was already recruited by Shady last year and toured the facilities for 2 (yeah TWO) days.

He is all set. Just needs to make a decision. Shady does not even need to call him.

He would fill the speed WR need. Personally I would tell him to go pound sand. He made the wrong choice last year. Let him go to a different team who loses out on a playoff spot by shitting the bed last game at home.

If he wants a one year 4 mill prove it deal(w add incentives) to play into a good deal the following year leading to a good compensatory draft pick for Bills, then maybe I change my mind.

Edited by cba fan