Packers release jordy Nelson

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Cool.   My daughter lives a few doors down from him.     I'll tell her to knock on his door and get a head start on picking through the moving sale items.

(And no, I don't want the Bills to sign him)...

If you can get your hands on a sweaty Clay Matthews jock strap PM me and I will Venmo you the money...for a friend

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If you can get your hands on a sweaty Clay Matthews jock strap PM me and I will Venmo you the money...for a friend

I'll see what I can do...   :lol:

BTW, he's supposedly as nice a guy as you'd want to meet.    

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Cobb is younger but WR is one area I wouldn’t mind adding some experience 

Experience is good. Cobb has some, not as much as Jordy. 

I still want that speed guy. And someone to replace Tate in the return game. Cobb could do both. Jordy is great, but I have high hopes for KB this year.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh i thought you said you didn’t want him to come here

I don't want Beane wasting time on pursuing him, that's all.     Plus, his knees must look like crap after all the surgeries he's had...

get the feeling that Rodgers has about had it with the Packers FO.     How can a team be so cap strapped and have so many terrible players?    Follow the Pack a bit and i believe they have wasted at least 5 good years of Rodgers' career with dumb personnel  moves.

no secret #13 is starting to dislike his coach.   firing Van Pelt upset him.    definately a team on the downswing.

Jordy will find a home.  wish him luck.