Bills interested in Sam Bradford

Seems like nothing but speculation because we need a QB. 

He should be one of the cheaper options, considering his injury history. He knows he’ll need to take a shorter deal. 

Personally, I’ve never seen the big deal about him. He’s just kinda there.....

22 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Simple, fascination is potential. Not playing for 2 years doesn't mean much to me. He would be a solid option to replace Tyrod. I wouldn't expect 4000 yards and 30 TDs, but he is more than capable of putting up Tyrod #s, protecting the football, and managing the game. 

You don't sign Bridgewatrer and feel you're set at QB. He is a solid replacement though. 

Yeah. EJ didn't fail because he had to play though. 

Bradford is a stopgap with potential to be more. You double your odds of finding a QB by signing Bradford and getting a top QB in this draft. 

this is true, but i see him going someplace like az.

Hopefully this is just speculation....If we get Glassman than it is vital we do what we have to in getting into the top 5 and getting a QB......cause once Glassman goes down in the 1st game of the season god help us if its Peterman waiting in the wings!

6 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

This is perfect from McDermott's standpoint, because he gets to say he brought in a vet QB, but he'll still get to start Peterman for half the year.

You’re right. I’m sure they will add Bradford and only Bradford.

1 minute ago, horned dogs said:

If we get Bradford at a reasonable price and draft Rosen it is a great position

I'd like that situation, but I don't think Bradford would be comfortable knowing the clock would be ticking on his time as the #1. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Would be a nice backup to Rosen

The most important characteristic of a backup is availability/durability

Is Bradford a capable to good QB when healthy?  Yes he is.  Does he fit the McBeane "We want a pocket passer" profile?  Yes he does.

Does he pass the durability test?  Nope, no way.  He's broken hearts all over St Louis, I don't want him breaking Buffalo Bills fan hearts.