Taylor to Browns for 3rd Rd

GG

12 minutes ago, PeterGriffin said:

IDK but I bet you it is worse than anything he put up in Buffalo. 

The league has figured the guy out, what is so hard to understand about that.

They have? He played the hardest position and managed the team to 9 wins last year. Saying he’s not awful doesn’t mean I think he’s great 

25 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

They have? He played the hardest position and managed the team to 9 wins last year. Saying he’s not awful doesn’t mean I think he’s great 

u seem to forget that many of those 9 wins were despite what our QB did.

it was clearly evident in year 2 of Tyrod that opposing defenses had figured him out.

Just now, bigduke6 said:

u seem to forget that many of those 9 wins were despite what our QB did.

it was clearly evident in year 2 of Tyrod that opposing defenses had figured him out.

We agree here on something duke : )

I think it was a Jacksonville player who said they succeeded in their strategy to "force Tyrod to actually stay in the pocket and play QB" 

When the opposing teams' entire gameplan revolves around making you do the one thing you're supposed to do, because that's your biggest weakness, that's kind of a problem.

29 minutes ago, aristocrat said:
42 minutes ago, PeterGriffin said:

IDK but I bet you it is worse than anything he put up in Buffalo. 

The league has figured the guy out, what is so hard to understand about that.

Actually they have. 

But that being said, a team team can still win games with him under center. 

Stop the run stop the Bills 

Make him a QB.  

Heard many times before and after a Bills loss. 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Actually they have. 

I have said it before and I will say it again. Tyrod can start in this league and get you 8-9 games. He is a mid tear starter that will make you want to pull all the hairs off and scream.

I think Tyrod has a very long career as a very very good backup

3 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I have said it before and I will say it again. Tyrod can start in this league and get you 8-9 games. He is a mid tear starter that will make you want to pull all the hairs off and scream.

I think Tyrod has a very long career as a very very good backup

Taylor could get you 4 to 8 wins w/o a very good defense.   

Jmo

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Actually they have. 

Stop the run stop the Bills 

Make him a QB.  

Heard many times before and after a Bills loss. 

Wow you just made me realize that I think the Browns may take Barkely at #1. Which I think would be crazy.

But they have to know they need strong running game to have a chance of success with Tyrod at QB. Hmm, Very interesting.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Now where is that one guy who stalked me on here when I said there was zero chance Tyrod was on the team in 2018...

But seriously, Beane is a con man for getting an almost 2nd round pick for a guy who was last in passing under multiple offensive coordinators and had numerous good receivers run out of town because of his ineptitude.

17 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Wow you just made me realize that I think the Browns may take Barkely at #1. Which I think would be crazy.

But they have to know they need strong running game to have a chance of success with Tyrod at QB. Hmm, Very interesting.

exactly what a majority of browns fans want to happen now.    Barkley,   trade the 4th pick or take the best QB available

run run run,  let Tyrod manage the game.

Sounds familiar.    Browns fans are under the impression Tyrod wouldve been alot better if the Bills had talent tho.

1 hour ago, bigduke6 said:

exactly what a majority of browns fans want to happen now.    Barkley,   trade the 4th pick or take the best QB available

run run run,  let Tyrod manage the game.

Sounds familiar.    Browns fans are under the impression Tyrod wouldve been alot better if the Bills had talent tho.

He wouldve been better with more talent. Not great but better.

4 minutes ago, Zebrastripes said:

Watkins, Woods, Shady, and Clay are not talent?

When all were healthy there were some decent days. Roll in Percy and we had good but unreliable weapons outside. 

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:37 AM, eball said:

The rare trade that is good and makes sense for both teams. Thanks for your service, Tyrod, and great job, Beane!

The more trades Beane has with a win/win result, the more other GMs will deal with him.

You got to like what we see so far.

4 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Letting rookies sit is a myth. If he can't handle the pressure he never will. The world weights the same this year as it will next year. If anything the pressure will get worse as Tyrod puts up ****ty numbers.

There is no way to quantify this one way or another.  If a rookie starts game 1 of his rookie season you can't say if he would of benefited or

not by sitting some because he has already started.  If a rookie sits some you cannot be sure what would of happened if he

started immediately.

I would think it depends on the player/system/OL etc.

Brady sat for over a year.  No way to tell if he would be the GOAT if thrown in the fire the 2nd play of Game1 in 2000.

23 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

If people didn’t see the writing on the wall when TT was benched the they are being blinded by “great stats”.  

He is gone and it is time to put the excuses aside and move on down the road. 

I didn't see the writing on the wall because Tyrod bounced right back off the bench, the OC said to be the "driving force" for the benching got fired, and most important...I felt the Bills would NOT move on from Tyrod until they had a reasonable new plan solidly in place.

That is one reason many here are hopeful that the trading of Tyrod means we actually have just that (a reasonable new plan in place)

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I didn't see the writing on the wall because Tyrod bounced right back off the bench, the OC said to be the "driving force" for the benching got fired, and most important...I felt the Bills would NOT move on from Tyrod until they had a reasonable new plan solidly in place.

That is one reason many here are hopeful that the trading of Tyrod means we actually have just that (a reasonable new plan in place)

He bounced back for 2 or 3 games and then went back to being “statistically good” yet unproductive.   

I’ve said that it was a kick in theass that he very much needed but the kick wasn’t hard enough last throughout the season and the playoff game.   

Tne fired OC said what he needed to say just like Beane and McDermott said they had no plans for moving on from Taylor at the combine.   The last took a week to remedy.   

The plan was set a while ago imo

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

He bounced back for 2 or 3 games and then went back to being “statistically good” yet unproductive.   

I’ve said that it was a kick in theass that he very much needed but the kick wasn’t hard enough last throughout the season and the playoff game.   

and the truth is we will never really know just how much Dennison had to do with that benching.

We were not scoring points.....which is basically the bottom line.

19 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The more trades Beane has with a win/win result, the more other GMs will deal with him.

You got to like what we see so far.

There is no way to quantify this one way or another.  If a rookie starts game 1 of his rookie season you can't say if he would of benefited or

not by sitting some because he has already started.  If a rookie sits some you cannot be sure what would of happened if he

started immediately.

I would think it depends on the player/system/OL etc.

Brady sat for over a year.  No way to tell if he would be the GOAT if thrown in the fire the 2nd play of Game1 in 2000.

Brady would have been a star game 1... he came in the middle of a game and was an instant star. QBs either get it or they don't at a NFL level.