Who will be the #2 RB?

Good question. They need a legit RB2 and future replacement for Shady. With the extra picks they would be able to get a Guice, Sony, Etc. but that's a same ole Bills move.

I love Guice but if the Bills fail to move up and take one of the top 3 QBs I will be dissapointed. If they do trade away the picks to move up its hard to see them using one of the remaining picks on a RB until late if at all. 

It's Friday and yesterday's news with JK was depressing so I'm going to happy town ...Mayfield slides to 21 and Guice at 22.

• Like (+1) 1

I think Beane said they want their backup to be a power back, so I would guess it's likely someone like John Kelly or Bo Scarbrough maybe. Jonathan Stewart or Chris Ivory wouldn't surprise me at all either.

I’m good with having Cadet back, paired with maybe Hill from Cinci. He won’t command top dollar, is still very young and has flashed in the past. Stewart might not be as terrible as everyone thinks if he’s fresh and not used a lot

12 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If the Bills bring back Tyrod you will _____     Just kidding!! 

Clearly the Bills are going to address the RB depth. They talked with Guice and Penny at the Combine and just had Ivory in. This is a 2 part question, who do you want as the number 2 and who do you think it will be?

Want: Sony Michel

Think: Mark Walton

Can I have Roc Thomas in round 5?

13 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Clearly the Bills are going to address the RB depth. They talked with Guice and Penny at the Combine and just had Ivory in. This is a 2 part question, who do you want as the number 2 and who do you think it will be?

I think either Walton or Royce Freeman.  

12 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

I am going to guess a power back like ivory.

I am hoping the Bills don’t draft a RB early.

RB depth is definitely a need especially as Shady gets older, but I think they have bigger voids to fill this draft

I think this draft has some RB depth to it, (like most years), so I see it being a later pick with a FA brought in.  Hopefully bringing back Cadet.  He was balling before his injury.  

16 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Like the hook up joke,:beer: and like the reply!:beer:...I  think I deleted the nice reply, I meant by mistake! sorry guys!B-)

10 minutes ago, The Alpha Fire said:

Who is this dude? He runs like AP. Why is he not discussed more? 

He wasn't all that productive in college. He only broke 800 yards from scrimmage once in four years and never rushed for more than 700 yards in a season. I've heard Arizona State fans say he didn't really run like his size would suggest at all; basically just a guy that can pick up yards that are blocked for him but nothing more.

• Sad 1