If we keep Tyrod. I'm done.

BuffaloBud420

1 minute ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Cant stand another year of garbage QB play from the Bills...and people getting exciting about signing a 30 year old corner is a joke. EJ Gaines is 10x the player. 

Please post more threads on this exact topic.  As anyone scanning the first 3 pages of threads on this board can tell, we have a complete and total dearth of this discussion.

Oh, and don't let the door hitcha where the good Lord splitcha

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Cant stand another year of garbage QB play from the Bills...and people getting exciting about signing a 30 year old corner is a joke. EJ Gaines is 10x the player. 

I would rather watch paint dry on a Judas Cradle before watching Taylor play another snap for the Bills. I agree EJ Gains is a much better player, I will wait until after FA and the draft before I get pissed with the signing.

• Like (+1) 2

What we know after last season is that OC Rick Dennison sucks and what he did with Peterman really sucks!

What the coaches don't know yet is if Tyrod, Peterman can further develop with a quality OC guiding them in Brian Deball. I think they both will improve should things remain the same. Even then the team can still draft a QB to develop or start and trade Taylor later on. 

I think that the plan at this point is for Tyrod to be the veteran (unless they can trade him) and they will draft a guy early. The only thing that differs for me is that I thought there was about a 25% chance Tyrod was back as the vet and I’d say it’s 75% now (ish). 

One thing that is pretty clear is they were not too happy with Denison’s work. 

• Like (+1) 1