Patrick DiMarco - stay or go?

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Patrick DiMarco was signed early in FA last year and I think it was more as a piece for Dennison’s scheme than anything given the way he used the FB. He was a decent blocker,  but I don’t see the value in his contract and with the change in OC his usage could be even lower than it was last year. I wonder if he’s a cut candidate or a trade chip? He’s signed through 2021 but there is a potential out for 2018 where he’s only 1.5 in dead cap

also he is useless as a runner or a receiver. Or on onside kicks. :censored:

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/patrick-dimarco-11222/

When do tryouts begin for next Summer Olympics volleyball? That is where he should be.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Da webster guy said:

If he caught that Peterman pass that hit him right square on this stone hands, that whole game might have gone differently.

Still mad about that, I'm holding a grudge.

Agreed! He’d have never played for me again. Way to support the rookie QB in his first start. Garbage 

• Like (+1) 1

I  think DiMarco is back. He played for Daboll for one season in Kansas City early in his career, so he will be familiar with what Daboll is going to do.

Over the years Daboll has used a true fullback like Lawrence Vickers and DiMarco and also made use of H back types like Charles Clay and Lex Hilliard in Miami. He also had Peyton Hillis in Cleveland and in KC. If you look at New England they pretty much always have a fullback on the roster. I see DiMarco, Clay, and O'Leary all being really good fits for what Daboll will want to do. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I  think DiMarco is back. He played for Daboll for one season in Kansas City early in his career, so he will be familiar with what Daboll is going to do.

Over the years Daboll has used a true fullback like Lawrence Vickers and DiMarco and also made use of H back types like Charles Clay and Lex Hilliard in Miami. He also had Peyton Hillis in Cleveland and in KC. If you look at New England they pretty much always have a fullback on the roster. I see DiMarco, Clay, and O'Leary all being really good fits for what Daboll will want to do. 

Interesting 

• Like (+1) 1

Ehhh. It's not like we get all that much cap space for cutting him and it's not like he has a roster bonus. I think it's worth keeping him around at least through the draft/UDFA. If we get a better UDFA to take his spot, great, but I'd rather not worry about yet another empty roster spot.

3 hours ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

Single-handedly ruined Peterman's start at QB by letting that pass go through his hands for interception #1. That destroyed Peterman and his future as a starter.

Theoretically, of course.....

It's ok, nate had four more changes to blow away :D 

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

2 minutes ago, artmalibu said:

When will it stop!!! 

His cap hit is 2 mil and dead cap is 1.5 mil...  

League minimum for 2018 is 

drum roll please.......

$480,000    

So save 20,000 against the cap....

It’s really more about the roster spot given his position and performance. 

• Like (+1) 1