One reason I cant stand Brady....aside from being a cry baby.

Dafan

17 minutes ago, Dafan said:

And what facts are those?  Did he congrat Foles, no.  Theres the fact.

You typed, “Can't even congratulate the opposing team.”

Which is wrong.  Unless Foles is the entire eagles team.

you see what happens when a person is fueled with hate and consumed with jealousy?  It makes them type incorrect statements.

but it’s never too late

to drop the hate

and wipe clean the slate.

So serve up a nice fresh plate

of happiness

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

You typed, “Can't even congratulate the opposing team.”

Which is wrong.  Unless Foles is the entire eagles team.

you see what happens when a person is fueled with hate and consumed with jealousy?  It makes them type incorrect statements.

but it’s never too late

to drop the hate

and wipe clean the slate.

So serve up a nice fresh plate

of happiness

Was there anything or anybody stopping Tom Brady from congratulating Nick Foles?

22 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Was there anything or anybody stopping Tom Brady from congratulating Nick Foles?

I wasn’t there.  Brady was probably somewhere around the 50 yard line.  Foles I have no idea.  And then all chaos broke out on the field.

Like this article points out.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/did-tom-brady-snub-nick-foles-on-super-bowl-handshake-lets-look-at-the-evidence/

plus Foles didn’t seem to mind.

"I didn't get to see Tom. I was looking for Tom," Foles said. "It got pretty crazy really fast. He's one of the greatest of all time. Guy does it right. He has been unbelievable. He was unbelievable tonight. I can't say enough about him."

3 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

I wasn’t there.  Brady was probably somewhere around the 50 yard line.  Foles I have no idea.  And then all chaos broke out on the field.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/did-tom-brady-snub-nick-foles-on-super-bowl-handshake-lets-look-at-the-evidence/

"I didn't get to see Tom. I was looking for Tom," Foles said. "It got pretty crazy really fast. He's one of the greatest of all time. Guy does it right. He has been unbelievable. He was unbelievable tonight. I can't say enough about him."

Well, good for Foles.

I just get the feeling that if there was going to be a handshake by both QB's, all of the chaos and media would have parted and given plenty of space for that to happen. After all, everyone wants to see that shot and get a photo of it.

Just my opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Does Foles seem like he's going to come out and blast Brady?

I usually couldn't care less about this stuff, but could you imagine if Cam Newton pulled this? People would be epiplectic. I just think we have to be fair, either people care, or don't care about being a poor sport. I personally don't care, I didn't care about Cam's actions in his SB loss and I don't really care about these. What I do care about though is consistency, and I don't think people are being consistent if this goes down as a none story. 

Nick Foles won the superbowl, why would he want to take away from his and his teams moment by ripping in to Brady immediately after the game? The whole story would be about that and gloss over everything else. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

If I point out he did congratulate a few eagles players does that make me an apologist or just simply right?

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/02/tom-brady-foles-handshake-super-bowl-lii-photos-video-eagles-patriots-quarterback-sportsmanship

Thanks for posting this, because it doesn't show what you think it does.  It shows the QB's who lost Super Bowls to him shaking Brady's hand, making Marcia look like even more of a sore loser.  No class at all.  McNabb, Wilson, Ryan; they have the class.  Tom Brady is a whiny-ass, sore loser, baby.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

If I point out he did congratulate a few eagles players does that make me an apologist or just simply right?

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/02/tom-brady-foles-handshake-super-bowl-lii-photos-video-eagles-patriots-quarterback-sportsmanship

he found these guys in the hallway afterwards.   The fact is that Brady bolts to the locker room after all his losses.  QB's that have lost to the Pats** have stuck around and congratulated--or at least tried to congratulate him.  

11 hours ago, Dafan said:

the only reason why i cant stand brady is because the bills organization is completely 

baffled coming up with an answer for him. Because yeah, a decent defense and 1 TD

with a sprinkling of clapping will beat the pats playing conservative ball.

Edited by Albwan