Tom Brady gets upset at reporters for disparaging remark

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

what I saw as key to this 

Reimer, is in his mid-20s 

Which means this idiot can have responsibility to vote, join the military and fight for our country, get a mortgage, drive,etc...  He's an adult and as such has certain level of responsibility and expected maturity.  

50 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22252659/tom-brady-cuts-weekly-weei-radio-interview-host-comment-5-year-old-daughter

Reimer, who is in his mid-20s and sometimes appears on the "Kirk & Callahan Show," called Brady's daughter "an annoying little pissant."

Kirk Minihane, one of the hosts of the show, said on the air Monday that Reimer had been suspended for the entire Super Bowl week.

"I've tried to come on this show for many years and showed you guys a lot of respect," Brady said. "I've always tried and come on and do a good job for you guys. It's very disappointing when you hear [the comments about my daughter], certainly. My daughter, or any child, certainly don't deserve that."

Yea, keep the kids out of it. Classless. I don't like to agree with Brady, but I have to here. Just way out of bounds.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22252659/tom-brady-cuts-weekly-weei-radio-interview-host-comment-5-year-old-daughter

Reimer, who is in his mid-20s and sometimes appears on the "Kirk & Callahan Show," called Brady's daughter "an annoying little pissant."

Kirk Minihane, one of the hosts of the show, said on the air Monday that Reimer had been suspended for the entire Super Bowl week.

"I've tried to come on this show for many years and showed you guys a lot of respect," Brady said. "I've always tried and come on and do a good job for you guys. It's very disappointing when you hear [the comments about my daughter], certainly. My daughter, or any child, certainly don't deserve that."

I agree with everybody else in that leave the kids out of it.  

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Tom Brady would be so much easier to hate if he was more of a douche bag. Even his comment about this was respectful. Dang it Tom brady

Don't worry, Brady is still a douche bag, and will always be one.

All that aside, leave his kids out of it. That's just wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mark Vader said:

Don't worry, Brady is still a douche bag, and will always be one.

All that aside, leave his kids out of it. That's just wrong.

He's not though. He's a pretty humble, down to earth guy. He's basically everything you'd ever want in a player/qb. I hate the Patriots, don't get me wrong, but I respect Brady for the person he is. 

35 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Tom Brady would be so much easier to hate if he was more of a douche bag. Even his comment about this was respectful. Dang it Tom brady

he is very politically correct...you dont hear his real feelings in interviews.  Like all the brain washed patriots they are trained to say 10 sentences.  But yeah I don't blame him on this, that would piss me off for sure.   On the field he is as arrogant as they come as you would expect from someone who wants to win as much as him.  I remember in the 16-0 season he was quoted as saying something like "I dont want to just win, I want to totally destroy them"

4 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I wouldn't care if someone slapped his kid.  I'm never rooting for the Pats to win anything.

He has won me over.  All of these years of fighting it.  Being in denial all the while it was right in my face.  Just cheer for the Pats and relieve my stress!

GO Pats!

Enjoy Tyrod boys!  Im outta here.  I feel so free...Like Steve Miller " I wanna fly like an eagle "

41 minutes ago, Steptide said:

He's not though. He's a pretty humble, down to earth guy. He's basically everything you'd ever want in a player/qb. I hate the Patriots, don't get me wrong, but I respect Brady for the person he is. 

TB is the biggest phony out there. He says all the right things to the media because he wants to be painted as the humble great guy.

Here is an example. In interviews, he always talked so highly about manning and how he’s the greatest QB. 

Then he was talking to his friend I believe and he said something along the lines of. “He’s finished, I got 4 rings, he’s got 1, game over”. (This was a few years back when manning was starting to decline )

He apologized to manning for his comments because it leaked out. 

But that right there is a good example of how two faced he is 

1 hour ago, KW95 said:

All of a sudden, Im cheering for the Pats to win.....

Now let's not take this TOO far

18 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Except if it's Bill Polian, then it's the daughter that should get canned.....

When the kid reaches drinking age and/or starts pulling their own independent douchery (illegal or immoral stuff) the gloves come off

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1