Tom Brady gets upset at reporters for disparaging remark

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm ashamed and everyone of you who say the DJ did wrong. 

Get your little fetus thing off the TV if you don't want to hear a goddamn comment on it. If you expose yourself to criticism you're going to get !@#$ing criticism. 

Tom Brady's a !@#$ing moron and a little crybaby to be upset by this

He needs to grow a pair of balls and admit that he should have known better then they get so offended. He's just another little snowflake

---------------

Well, there's a reason you don't do that and he's too God damn stupid to realize that and he got what he deserved.

I knew some one would get it.  

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

I knew some one would get it.  

The politically correct response is "think of the children". Ironic because Tom didnt

And the politically correct thing that's popular now is not to hold people responsible for their actions. Tom chose her to do this

I held off weighing in in this but Jesus, we are a bunch of nobodies. If someone came along and said that about our kids we would be upset, sure.  But, we are not proping her up on a TV. 

When you do this you get this. Tom Brady got what he deserved.  The child did not. But this was the result of Tom's action. She didn't ask to be featured. Tom is to blame.

!@#$ his ignorant ass

8 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I'm with Tom on this.

Leave kids out of it

I am not with Tom on anything. 

#1 I would never put my kids out there like that.  Especially when it is common knowledge that a good portion of America thinks you are a POS and cheater.  WTF was he thinking.

#2 Just because he has excrement for brains does not mean you should as well.  Make the right choice (which Tom didn't) and leave the  kids out of it.