Eric Wood “retirement” press conference

YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Really pissed at the Bills. They botched this. This was so disrespectful to Wood. 

What got ****** up today is on the Bills. They should have gotten there ducks in a row on this with Wood a week ago at least. 

Today was was supposed to be a celebration of Eric’s career. And the Bills ****** that up. 

What a **** show. 

Jeez! take it easy and don't be so emotional, we don't know everything.

8 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

come on, cool it with this:angry:

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

C'mon man, the R word?  If you feel you must insult the guy, don't use a slur for the developmentally disabled.

5 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

This is ban-worthy and just plain mean. 

I don't think he should be name-calling either...

For reference, "retard" (which means someone with an IQ of less than 100) is actually a kinder word than either "idiot" (IQ of 0-25), "imbecile" (IQ of 26-50) or "moron" (IQ of 51-70).

We never flip out at "idiot" or "moron"...

Should we start? :lol:

Edited by thebandit27
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

I don't think he should be name-calling either...

For reference, "retard" (which means someone with an IQ of less than 100) is actually a kinder word than either "idiot" (IQ of 0-25), "imbecile" (IQ of 26-50) or "moron" (IQ of 51-70).

We never flip out at "idiot" or "moron"...

:lol: I need to see a link to this scale.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

You mean speculated a disagreement?

He's manufacturing something with very little supporting evidence. I would be shocked if the Bills screw Wood over on this - he's a team leader and they need to show the guys on this roster that they won't screw them over if they get injured. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ndirish1978 said:

He's manufacturing something with very little supporting evidence. I would be shocked if the Bills screw Wood over on this - he's a team leader and they need to show the guys on this roster that they won't screw them over if they get injured. 

Schoop doing Schoopy things.

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

I wonder if they're keeping him on the roster to see if there's any way that they can tweak his contract.

I would imagine, however, that there's no practical way to do that without getting in trouble for skirting the cap

Wood agrees to give back the bonus because of injury and then the Bills pay him that amount to be an ambassador for he team. Just like that you will have the NFLPA up your behind but they are so weak. Just crush them in court.