Tanner Lee is a dark horse QB to keep an eye on

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that he meant Peterman “stole” not Peterman was a “steal.” 

...seriously?....what the hell did he steal?.....a 5th round pick with minis, voluntaries, OTA's, a bit pf pre-season work whose FIRST start is a disaster STOLE?......next time you have a thought, save it......Jesus to think I thought we had heard it all.........laughable gets married to pathetic...............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...seriously?....what the hell did he steal?.....a 5th round pick with minis, voluntaries, OTA's, a bit pf pre-season work whose FIRST start is a disaster STOLE?......next time you have a thought, save it......Jesus to think I thought we had heard it all.........laughable gets married to pathetic...............

I will keep my opinions to myself. I mean a football message board is no place to share your opinions!! 

However, I wasn’t sharing an opinion I was sharing a fact. He sucks. 

p.s. He stole $704,499 from Terry and Kim Pegula

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

It's not ludicrous if you look at what NP showed as a rookie and project him to take a huge step in year 2, 3, etc.

Nothing is guaranteed but I still feel that we struck gold with NP just like we did with most of the 2017 draft picks. The talent and intangibles are there which is why TT was benched for him in the first place. He just needs to continue to hit the gym to improve arm strength (which was mostly fine anyway as a rookie) and avoid the turnovers.

But getting back on topic, Tanner Lee could be even better in the long run if he lands on the right team and is developed properly.

Just imagine if he actually played well!

8 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

FYI - when I say this year's NP, I obviously mean a steal that was drafted later than he should be.

Because in a few years when all these pundits do their '2017 redrafts' pretty sure NP will be a 1st rounder, maybe even top 10 pick depending how his career goes.

In fact I already saw one that had Patrick Mahomes as  top 5 draft pick if they could redo it today, and he's a very similar player to NP just with a much bigger arm.

This is so satirical its not even funny. Like... I know Peterman is brought up like he should have started over Tyrod but no one... I mean NO ONE love Peterman this much

that would be pretty Billsy start Peterman and go 3-13 and get the top pick in a draft where there are no QB's to pick.  meanwhile there are probably 2-3 franchise QB's available in this one.  the last time we took the top QB in a draft it was EJ in what is probably the worst QB draft class in history.  can our luck be any worse?

20 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

lol...i think with a second off season...and i know i've said all this before in other threads....but i think this kid has the smarts and that's the no. 1 quality of a qb.

maybe he's a fitz, maybe he's an alex smith....which is why i'd rather not pay a lot to get smith....maybe he turns out to be a playoff caliber starter. i believe if this last year had been his second season and he started all 16, we would have been 10-6.

i would prefer we get foles over anyone, but i'm also ok with them feeling they can roll with nate and a rookie. i hate to see them toss draft picks to move up because it will take a ton to move up.

You must be kidding? He threw a pick on 10% of his passes. Tyrod threw 420 passes last seaon. If we assume NP threw that many he would have 42 ints last year which would tie him with George Blanda for most all time in a season.

Peterman is a terrible NFL quarterback, just like plenty of other guys drafted with "potential and character and intangibles". If he is the plan going forward, the Bills will be locked into the number one pick.

6 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

You must be kidding? He threw a pick on 10% of his passes. Tyrod threw 420 passes last seaon. If we assume NP threw that many he would have 42 ints last year which would tie him with George Blanda for most all time in a season.

Peterman is a terrible NFL quarterback, just like plenty of other guys drafted with "potential and character and intangibles". If he is the plan going forward, the Bills will be locked into the number one pick.

george blanda...i always thought he was famous....must be he only played one season and i just happened to hear his name mentioned somewhere.:rolleyes: