Source: Major Bills news coming next week

Just now, HappyDays said:

This is so weird, every Bills beat writer knows something happened but no one knows what? You'd think the Bills would just want to announce it at this point. Unless everyone is getting trolled.

I think it’s probably hipaa laws they are worried about - in releasing the name and injury

it could be KB and not be anything to do with the surgery or knee. Could be unrelated. 

3 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

based on this it is either KB or Glenn.  I don't think Glenn would be press conference worthy or big news for fantasy football.  has to be Kelvin Benjamin.  we lose our #1 receiver, the 3rd round pick to get him, plus his 5th year option has already been picked up

Any career ending injury would be press conference material

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

My speculation is that Tyrod had something along the lines of a seizure that led them to finding concussion related damage to his brain that will necessitate retirement. Hes taken some nasty concussions over the past few years. 

But it wouldn't ruin the offseason since he will be released anyway

1 minute ago, Mike in Syracuse said:

True but what kind of injury forces a rookie's career to end.   And would you call a press conference for Dawkins?

you would call a press conference if any players career was suddenly ended, really...

and maybe there isnt a press conference and that part of the rumor is wrong, maybe they are just waiting until monday to make a statement? 

@viccarucci

now

Can confirm there is an injury to a #Bills offensive player, per source. Working to confirm identity and severity.

We're going to know soon...

Just now, Steptide said:

Probably the PLAYER holding the press conference, not the bills 

Yup - that's the case, talking about it on WGR...

my guess is Tyrod Taylor...

He could easily have injured his neck as well as his head when the Jags player wrapped his arm around his throat and slammed him to the turf.

I don't think he has made any statements since the game.

Also, "VERY serious injury" doesn't mean the guy can't walk around and seem ok enough. Wentz is walking around in an Eagles sweatshirt and warm ups and you'd never know the guy has a torn ACL that is healing up if you just saw him walking down the street.

Edited by TheFunPolice

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
Just now, May Day 10 said:

is he good/competent enough?

I just remember the disaster of the center position before Wood took it over *shudder

I thought he was pretty good when he had to fill in last season after Wood was injured int he Seattle game.