Source: Major Bills news coming next week

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Glenn seems like the obvious choice. Maybe his foot is finally diagnosed and it can’t be fixed. 

Glenn already had a successful procedure and Beane/McDermott said he was progressing well.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Glenn already had a successful procedure and Beane/McDermott said he was progressing well.

You’re not wrong, but if it truly is degenerative, then it could be something seen after the fix.  

He’s just the guy that can’t seem to stay healthy. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Imo the name hasn’t leaked because the player has asked for privacy and it’s a medical issue, therefore legally the “reporters” don’t know or can’t say

Schefty knows this all too well.

2 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Got to be cordy glenn. He is a Starter when healthy 

and he is have big medical injury issues. That’s who my money is on. No big deal we already have his replacement 

but it's being reported as a serious injury.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Imo the name hasn’t leaked because the player has asked for privacy and it’s a medical issue, therefore legally the “reporters” don’t know or can’t say

Especially if it's career ending.  It's reasonable to give a 20-30 something a weekend to deal with something that crushing privately.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that it could be one of a few things:

1) Tyrod’s concussion is career ending

2/3) Benjamin or Glenn’s condition is deigenerative and can’t be fixed

4) Zay Jones surgery was botched

The way it has been reported, it struck me as a new injury, so I would have thought it disqualified those guys. 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that it could be one of a few things:

1) Tyrod’s concussion is career ending

2/3) Benjamin or Glenn’s condition is deigenerative and can’t be fixed

4) Zay Jones surgery was botched

I think, as some one up thread mentioned, that it could also be a cervical issue with Taylor given the arm wrapped around his neck when he was thrown to the ground.

Just now, Virgil said:

No matter what, you have to give SP credit for putting this out here and being right. 

Has to make you think his other posts could be correct

Don't be a fool. SP copied a tweet that was posted here by YOLO and added his own personal spin to it. He provided nothing.