NFC Championship GDT: Vikings vs. Eagles at 6:40 PM ET on FOX

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

And Nick Foles of all people is the shredder!!! I can only hope he can do it in 2 weeks. He has a lot of poise tonight but we'll see when the pressure is on!

Belichick and Patricia have two weeks to prepare for him.  The clock might well strike 12 on him too.  I hope not, but I expect it to. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Belichick and Patricia have two weeks to prepare for him.  The clock might well strike 12 on him too.  I hope not, but I expect it to. 

The Eagles pass rush might make a difference in the game. The one thing that gets Brady out of rhythm. Can create turnovers too. 

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Eagles will go up on the Pats. Then come the penalties.

The ole lady likes Timberlake and the Eagles making it gives me an excuse to cook up some beefy subs so it could be worse! I will be fat and happy and in bed after halftime!

Two long weeks of Pats BS coming up. FML.

4 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Foles looked awesome, tough to beat that team when they get good QB play.

i really wanted to see a Brees Brady SB, but this seems like a great matchup too.

Ya, I think the Eagles have the pass rush necessary to disrupt Brady. A Brees Brady shootout would have been fun to see though.

• Like (+1) 1

Foles made some damn fine throws in this game.  Better than I thought he was capable of.

Don't see how Philly can beat NE in Superbowl but you never know, and you never know when Brady will get his legs shattered in a freak accident.  It's what will make me want to watch the game.