AFC Championship GDT: Jaguars vs. Patriots at 3:05 PM ET on CBS

Just now, FLXbillsmafia said:

Can't comlain about the penalty on the Gronk hit, but that PI call was terrible. It just sucks how PI is a spot foul.

40 yds on a questionable call is just ridiculous. Need to make it 15.

• Like (+1) 2

I wish a Jag had jumped on Gronk's head with a flying elbow when he was down with a concussion - just because frustrated

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Damn did I call it on the f'kin money.  my response from another thread. couldn't figure how to link, but tell me this **** isn't scripted.

Pats can't win on merit. The refs will make a bunch of momentum changing calls as usual, hoping to derail Jags drives or prolong Pats drives. Then there is the one call that really helps the Pats and leads to points directly before the half or early third quarter.

If the Pats take advantage, then it leads to a 2 score lead and eventually the Pats win. If they don't and the opposing team is in position to tie it or go ahead, then there is usually a holding call or some other momentum killer that gives the Pats the ball back.

This is where the will of the opposing team usually breaks and the Pats march down the field with the aid of a PI, defensive holding or roughing the passer call. A crucial 3rd down is converted with the aid of this penalty and Brady marches it in.   If for any reason the opposing team comes back again and somehow makes it close, then we get the crucial OMG WTF was that call that seals a Pats victory. 

It is so scripted, watching every Pats game is the same.  An opposing team really has to totally outplay the Pats and the refs to win.

I put the betting line at +10 (points affected by adding to Pats or subtracting from opponents) for each game. So you have to beat them by 2+ scores to win.