Marcell Is Talking Tough: Says He's an All-Pro and Bills Treated Him Like A "Nobody"

BuffaloRush

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Can't really blame them for paying him.

He was a top 5 DT in the league following that 2014 season.

Hard to predict such a fall off in production. Would've been interesting to see if that happened if Schwartz stuck around.

No arguement there...they should have not given him that contract and he probably is a force if Schwartz stays....

but none of those things happened

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He was arrested for drug possession, suspended for substance abuse, arrested for afternoon drag racing on McKinley parkway and crashing his car into a tree next to a restaurant, late to meetings and benched ... all before  Rex was ever hired. 

Your awareness of accountability in life and in the workplace seem on par with his. Always blaming everyone else but himself. 

On the field he was great before they hired Rex. Yes I'm on par with him because I know a million kids like him. He trusts no one. He's not a leader but he'd kill for you if you were his leader. Kyle loves him like a brother. You small Buffalo people want to hate everyone who doesn't conform to your small petty lives. And yes I'm from Buffalo. Still live in Buffalo. I understand what people like you and others here do to players who won't kiss your ass and accept Buffalo as heaven. It's a shithole and people who've been to other places know it's a shithole.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

On the field he was great before they hired Rex. Yes I'm on par with him because I know a million kids like him. He trusts no one. He's not a leader but he'd kill for you if you were his leader. Kyle loves him like a brother. You small Buffalo people want to hate everyone who doesn't conform to your small petty lives. And yes I'm from Buffalo. Still live in Buffalo. I understand what people like you and others here do to players who won't kiss your ass and accept Buffalo as heaven. It's a shithole and people who've been to other places know it's a shithole.

I don’t live in Buffalo... what are you even talking about now. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Geezus shut up.

You never make sense.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Interesting.  Small Buffalo people with small petty lives is it?  March 15 2017 hmmm.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yes, the new star is the one that gave him his very delayed lesson in "accountability".

He seems to forget how good he had it in Buffalo until McD took over and demanded what Whaley and Rex wouldn't.

He depends on enablers like yourself to keep him doing as he pleases.  McD can spot a scam when he sees one and was;t going to be suckered.

I honestly think Rex ruined the kid.

TBH I find it hard to believe they treated him any different then any other player and because of that he feels he needed to be treated better.

In short it is a business just because he is high talent doesn't mean he should be treated any different or "special" and on top of that he is

on his last strike.

He may very well go on and play very well for Jacksonville. He got a big signing bonus here and then his play dropped, he was late for practice and just didn't seem to care. I for one am glad they dumped him. He's one strike away from being suspended. He has great ability but seems to lack the drive. Maybe Marrone thinks he can save him. He just wasn't ever going to do it here. It's a shame they get a sixth round pick for a player picked third in the draft. The Bills have made some dubious draft day decisions over the years and this is just one of them. They could have had Julio Jones, A.J.Green, Patrick Peterson or J.J. Watt. But they pick this clown!! 

1 hour ago, CuddyDark said:

Is that you Sammy Watkins? Always looking for attention and someone to validate that you have been mistreated and unappreciated. Maybe a little tough love might make some of these multi millionaire children grow up. Instead you want to coddle them a little more. People like you will have him suspended from the NFL for life, broke, drug dependent and forgotten. How about real help the kind he needs like grow up big boy.

Edited by horned dogs
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CuddyDark said:

Disgusting take. Pitiful, really. Sad for someone to hate where he's from to this degree. 

Dear lord.  Why do high character guys never have this problem?  If a team gives me a 100 million dollar contract I work my but off to prove that I'm worth it.  Not give minimal effort and then throw shade to a team when they trade you because you failed to live up to that contract.  I'm glad he's out of here.

so many in this thread bent over a former player and his money...priceless

how does it feel to have so much hate and animosity over something you had/have no control over and frankly, no business worrying your little hearts over a man, his job and bank account.

fare well Marcell, hope you continue to turn it around as it seems your doing and have a successful career.

now, get in marcias face and wreak havoc sunday!!

• Like (+1) 1