Are you going to watch the rest of the playoffs?

Another Fan

I was at the game and man, I think jags fans might be the worst in the league. Most away games I go to, we jaw back and forth about football, these guys were just plain rude. There were little kids near us and the crude things they kept saying was just immature.

When Tyrod and Micah got hurt, they were screaming things like I hope that dumb bleep bleep n-word dies. The lack of security and police there let these things happen.

I hope the Steelers absolutely dismantle them.

Edited by Elite Poster
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

The Titans are deplorable. They had one of the douchebaggiest owners ever. Not sure if he's still alive. Also the team that began our playoff drought.

I hope the field explodes like in the Dark Knight and neither the Titans or Pats advance.

Yeah I never really cared for the Titans much either.  Didn't that owner give some Bills fans the middle finger at a game years ago?

Absolutely!!!!!

1. The OFF SEASON is way too long!

2. I must root for anyone playing against the Cheatriots.

I must confess, I was "ok" with losing to the Jags last week. I did NOT believe the Bills could take out the Pats this week. (You have to be able to score points to beat them).

Hell yes! I love watching football and will watch the remainder of the games, cheering for anyone but the Pats*.

1 hour ago, cd1 said:

Absolutely!!!!!

1. The OFF SEASON is way too long!

2. I must root for anyone playing against the Cheatriots.

I must confess, I was "ok" with losing to the Jags last week. I did NOT believe the Bills could take out the Pats this week. (You have to be able to score points to beat them).

I agree with 1 and 2 but definitely not the rest. We had a better shot than the Titans do (in my opinion) and it would have been great to win a play-off game. Mind you, I was there and REALLY wanted to silence the jackass Jags fans around me. 

That being said, I am happy to have the draft picks we have now and I am excited to see what that brings us.

Yes but I really have no vested interest in any of the teams left.

I think the Pats win it all again much easier this time but if they have to face St Doug and the Jags in the AFC Championship it will be a big challenge since Marrone is very familiar with the Pats and led the Bills to a win there when Brady started a game (even though he didn't play the whole game).

Regardless there is no team in the NFC that has much of a chance to beat the Pats.

Yes.  I like football.  I enjoy watching it at the highest level of execution.  Both NFC games are incredibly well balanced matchups.  The AFC games are essitally does Pitts and NE have enough left for another run or can one of the young hungry teams pull off an upset.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Another Fan said:

None of these matchups interest me in the least.  If it comes down to Jags vs Patriots it will be like that South Park episode turd (Belichick) versus douche (Marrone).

By default will root for the Titans.  Maybe the Hallmark channel will have some good movies on to take my mind off football the next couple Sundays. :P

I only watch Bufalo games any more. i do follow up later on games around the league

The Pats have ruined football.  I swear, people always blame the protests for falling ratings - but I think the biggest culprit is Patriots fatigue.  Just look at some responses on this thread alone.

Too long for any sports dynasty.  Glad they traded Jimmy at least.  It gives them a shelf life of 2-3 more years tops.  Then our long national nightmare will be over.

• Like (+1) 1