Go Hire Kubiak

MAJBobby

57 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It seems like we're keeping Dennisonn. Wouldn't the announcement have come already if we were moving on from him?

No can wait a bit. Its the Process i am sure McD has to evaluate 

46 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Dennison is probably staying especially since he can use TT as the scapegoat.

And if McD/Beane are smart they'll wait until the 2018 season starts to can Dennison so they can make him their scapegoat if the offense continues to be the leagues worst.

Why would they need a scapegoat? Once Peterman is anointed starter  they should be breaking records with the potent high scoring offence!

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Here are some other Ideas right now 

Ben McAdoo

Mike McCoy

Rob Chudzinski (if fired with new HC)

Norv Turner (if he wants to coach again)

Marc Trestmen

Chan Gailey

Joe Philbin (if fired with new HC in Indy)

Wade Wilson

Alex Van Pelt (now that more seasoned)

Ken Dorsey

my other Favorite is 

John Deflippo - QBs he has developed Carr (in Oak) and now Wentz. Also has been an OC before with Pettine in CLE (their offense was pretty good with nada)

Good list.

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

They are yet another year older time to start teplacing them anyway

Yes left HC because of health. Year off and many reports saying he wants to come back as an OC

I expect 2 to 3 new linemen next season. Wood replaced in 2 years.

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Ben McAdoo

Mike McCoy

Marc Trestmen

Chan Gailey

Wade Wilson

Ken Dorsey

my other Favorite is 

John Deflippo - QBs he has developed Carr (in Oak) and now Wentz. Also has been an OC before with Pettine in CLE (their offense was pretty good with nada)

That is one sad list of OC candidates.  Yikes.

Kubiak in a heartbeat.  Pegula should drill a well and let the money pour all over Kubiak.

2 hours ago, msw2112 said:

Didn't Dennison work under Kubiak for a number of years?  Given that relationship, I doubt that Kubiak would be interested in a job that was created by the firing of one of "his" guys.  Just my gut feeling on the topic.

Not only that, Dennison was kubiak’s right hand man. My Broncos buddy said that kubiak relied heavily on Dennison for offense and playcalling. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

That is one sad list of OC candidates.  Yikes.

Kubiak in a heartbeat.  Pegula should drill a well and let the money pour all over Kubiak.

I didnt look at potential College guys just didnt want to out to much time in this list because i dont think Dennison is gone this offseason. 

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im in on this...anything to get rid of this idiot Dennison.  The only other coordinator I recall hating as much as him was that hack job Hackett.  RICO in my opinion is the person on this team that is an absolute must go, even more than TT.  TT can at least have value as a backup or seat warmer for a rookie where RICO is going to permanently handicap this team no matter who is at QB because he is an absolute moron on how he calls games.  RICO has zero value and is a liability in my opinion.

I actually hope they fire RICO fast so we can be in on as many potential OC replacements as possible before all the new HC changes come in and start plucking them up.  

I couldn't agree more. Just when I thought I couldn't possibly see a OC worse than Hackett, along comes this clown. He calls plays like a scared little girl. Anyone dumb enough to believe in players like Tolbert, DiMarco and Ducasse deserves a big fat pink slip. We deserve a long term good offense.

• Like (+1) 1

I saw a ton of plays left on the field this year. Get a good QB and make those plays next year. All of a sudden, Dennison won't look so bad.

Tyrod isn't a scapegoat. He is a real weak link for the passing game. I'm glad they mostly didn't cater to him. They've established a system and a culture. Now they can get more guys that fit, including the QB.

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

I would like to keep the offensive scheme. I know it works in the NFL. I am not sure Dennison can implement it. So here is my option i am throwing into the mix.

Gary Kubiak. Go hire him to replace Dennison has worked with young QBs as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2742608-gary-kubiak-reportedly-would-consider-returning-to-nfl-as-oc-in-2018.amp.html

Kubiak has said on the record he would consider coming back as OC for the "right" team and QB.

Plusses: there has been a question in my mind if Dennison is riding off Kubiak's coattails.  So go bring in the coat-wearer himself is a logical step

Minuses: long-term stability is desireable if possible to develop a QB.  if Kubiak left 1x for medical reasons, he may well decide to leave again after a year

Also, there was inflexibility in working with Peyton Manning.  Is that on Dennison, or Kubiak?

That's just looking at the guys as interchangeable OC units.  In a practical sense, I doubt Kubiak comes in if his buddy Dennison just got the boot after a year.

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Ben McAdoo

Mike McCoy

Marc Trestmen

Chan Gailey

Wade Wilson

Ken Dorsey

my other Favorite is 

Of this list, the name that interests me most is Chudzinski, assuming he's let go with Pagano's firing.

He's managed to run 3 years of quite competent offense with Luck, Hasselbeck, and Brissett (the latter scraping the bottom of the competence barrel).

The team has not done well, but what have they got on D?

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im in on this...anything to get rid of this idiot Dennison.  The only other coordinator I recall hating as much as him was that hack job Hackett.  RICO in my opinion is the person on this team that is an absolute must go, even more than TT.  TT can at least have value as a backup or seat warmer for a rookie where RICO is going to permanently handicap this team no matter who is at QB because he is an absolute moron on how he calls games.  RICO has zero value and is a liability in my opinion.

I actually hope they fire RICO fast so we can be in on as many potential OC replacements as possible before all the new HC changes come in and start plucking them up.  

Rico didn't coach to his players strengths and other than some of his well scripted early stuff in games the offense rarely had any rhythm to it.  

People act like it was all on Tyrod but there was just an insane amount of runs for loss or no gain after leading the league in yards before contact last year.

Shady lead the NFL in TFL's and his ypc dropped nearly a yard and a half!   If he didn't finish with the worst yards per touch in the NFL then he was close.   That shouldn't happen with decent OC work.

What the Bills did at their best under Roman and Lynn was a rhythmic combo of deep routes and comebacks in the pass game and the RPO and inside zone in the run game.  

That was simple and yet very difficult to defense.   Best offense they've fielded since SB XXVI team. 

One more year of that and a few wrinkles added with experience and a healthier WR corps I think they'd have been in the top 5 in the NFL in scoring this year because it's just not possible to defend that much of the field consistently.

But they flipped too much talent and tried to stock up on WCO receivers.....at the last minute no less:doh:.... and the passing game was an abortion this season.:lol:

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Billzfan23 said:

Coordinators that are better play callers than Rick Dennison:

1.) Helen Keller

2.) Ray Charles

This almost got me in trouble at work.  I glanced at it during a staff meeting.  Had to fight laughing out loud.