Go Hire Kubiak

MAJBobby

I would like to keep the offensive scheme. I know it works in the NFL. I am not sure Dennison can implement it. So here is my option i am throwing into the mix. 

Gary Kubiak. Go hire him to replace Dennison has worked with young QBs as well. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2742608-gary-kubiak-reportedly-would-consider-returning-to-nfl-as-oc-in-2018.amp.html

• Like (+1) 4

He's had a year off, so maybe he takes an OC job...but, then again he may just want a FO job with the Broncos. However, if this link is to be believed, and Kubiak could return as OC, then yes, you do it and get a YOUNG QB so Kubiak can help develop him properly. Otherwise, except for changing names, you're not changing much.

I like Kubiak but I'm conflicted because I don't think our o-line is suited for the ZBS. They're a bunch of big strong guys that blow people off the ball,  not small athletic ones.

I still have PTSD from all the wasted draft picks we used from switching back and forth from 4-3 to 3-4 all those years.   

6 minutes ago, Mikie's Bills said:

I like Kubiak but I'm conflicted because I don't think our o-line is suited for the ZBS. They're a bunch of big strong guys that blow people off the ball,  not small athletic ones.

I still have PTSD from all the wasted draft picks we used from switching back and forth from 4-3 to 3-4 all those years.   

They are yet another year older time to start teplacing them anyway

6 minutes ago, nucci said:

Didn't he quit because of health reasons?

Yes left HC because of health. Year off and many reports saying he wants to come back as an OC

14 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I would like to keep the offensive scheme. I know it works in the NFL. I am not sure Dennison can implement it. So here is my option i am throwing into the mix. 

Gary Kubiak. Go hire him to replace Dennison has worked with young QBs as well. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2742608-gary-kubiak-reportedly-would-consider-returning-to-nfl-as-oc-in-2018.amp.html

Im in on this...anything to get rid of this idiot Dennison.  The only other coordinator I recall hating as much as him was that hack job Hackett.  RICO in my opinion is the person on this team that is an absolute must go, even more than TT.  TT can at least have value as a backup or seat warmer for a rookie where RICO is going to permanently handicap this team no matter who is at QB because he is an absolute moron on how he calls games.  RICO has zero value and is a liability in my opinion.

I actually hope they fire RICO fast so we can be in on as many potential OC replacements as possible before all the new HC changes come in and start plucking them up.  

• Like (+1) 1

I'd be okay with Kubiak.

Dennison was supposed to make our offense better.  Instead he made it worse.

If ALynn had been our offensive coordinator this year, we would have still made the playoffs - and then beaten the Jags.  

Edited by hondo in seattle
  • Like (+1) 1

Here are some other Ideas right now 

Ben McAdoo

Mike McCoy

Rob Chudzinski (if fired with new HC)

Norv Turner (if he wants to coach again)

Marc Trestmen

Chan Gailey

Joe Philbin (if fired with new HC in Indy)

Wade Wilson

Alex Van Pelt (now that more seasoned)

Ken Dorsey

my other Favorite is 

John Deflippo - QBs he has developed Carr (in Oak) and now Wentz. Also has been an OC before with Pettine in CLE (their offense was pretty good with nada)

Defilippo would be great if he doesnt get a HC gig somewhere. Other than that, I don't know all the names of whos out there but we need a QB whisperer for our shiny new QB next year.

Just now, Billzfan23 said:

Coordinators that are better play callers than Rick Dennison:

1.) Helen Keller

2.) Ray Charles

Me?

Was great at madden '95 on my IBM....

19 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It seems like we're keeping Dennisonn. Wouldn't the announcement have come already if we were moving on from him?

not at all. These decisions are often not made overnight. McD may be waiting for the dust to settle.