Yannick Ngakoue accuses Incognito of racial slurs

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hmmm so far no one has corroborated anything this guy has publically accused Richie of. And how does he know he wouldn’t make it up? He doesn’t. 

where's klos to defend Ngakoue's honor?  I mean it's part of the SJW code that a PoC would never lie about something like this

34 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Funny that people are more concerned over an allegation of a slur than Gronk physically diving on the head and neck of a defenseless player. #priorities

Yeah, it would be terribly ironic if Incognito got a long suspension in the face of the one game Gronk got.

5 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Or don't show up here with an agenda on one side or the other.  The PPP crowd loves to claim that the other side has an "agenda" - but most of the time, they're the ones with an agenda.  There are folks out there on liberal campuses who immediately believe every accusation of racism/sexism/etc.  There aren't too many of those folks on this Board, in actuality.  On the other hand, we have plenty of PPP-mongers who immediately discredit every accusation of racism/sexism/etc. and start hunting around for semantic arguments or attempt to paint the other side as a bunch of hypocrites.  The "But Obama..." folks are insufferable.  We have tons of them.

Here is the fact: we don't yet know what happened.  Can we leave it at that?

We know that one guy said something happened and another guy said something different. And the first guy was intentionally very vague about what happened, which raises more questions than answers.

Why is a healthy dose of skepticism such a problem to you? 

I don't know if that Jaguars player is lying or not. I do know it'd be really bizarre for Incognito to call him the n-word or tell him to go back to Africa in front of his mostly black teammates. I don't think they'd be too happy about it and it'd be ridiculous.

Apparently, pointing out the absurdity of that and posting on PPP means I have an agenda.

40 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Funny that people are more concerned over an allegation of a slur than Gronk physically diving on the head and neck of a defenseless player. #priorities

Gronk could have broken his neck. Ngakoue could have had his feelings hurt. Cmon bro! Have a heart.

24 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Danny Masterson is kicked off the Ranch. That's sad news. That show is good for mindless laughs. 

The show is a guilty pleasure of mine.

It does not surprise me to read this about Masterson though.

34 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

So is he innocent yet??? His teammates didn't hear it. Wood didn't hear it. Dawkins didn't hear it. Yannick needs to be suspended for defamation

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

The show is a guilty pleasure of mine.

It does not surprise me to read this about Masterson though.

Such crap isn't it? Fired because of allegations that happened over 10 years ago that was investigated at the time and they found zero evidence to back up the girls stories.

What happened about innocent until proven guilty? Messed up.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I assume the nfl is going to ask the refs as well if they heard anything. 

and assuming the current balance of evidence holds, I hope Ngakoue spends the rest of his life dodging false rape accusations

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hilarious!  If the refs heard something during the game aren't they empowered to do something about it at the time of the 'incident'? Yannick needs to grow up.

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don't think I would ever ask a ref about the things they have heard.  Between the crap that goes on out there on the field and the pure venom directed at refs by just about everyone, it's likely to turn into a never-ending therapy session.

44 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hmmm so far no one has corroborated anything this guy has publically accused Richie of. And how does he know he wouldn’t make it up? He doesn’t. 

I think the seriousness of the allegation is where this all starts.  I can't think of a time where anyone ever said something that wasn't true, ever.  Maybe back in the olden days.

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think the seriousness of the allegation is where this all starts.  I can't think of a time where anyone ever said something that wasn't true, ever.  Maybe back in the olden days.

Michael Bennett...

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

The fact that absolutely no one is corroborating his story tells me that this guy probably thought he heard a slur.  Not a good look for him, tossing out baseless accusations. 

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Al Riveron says he heard it.

• Haha (+1) 3