Yannick Ngakoue accuses Incognito of racial slurs

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, klos63 said:

neither, just shocked by what I am reading. So many trying immediately attack the messenger or even others that have nothing to do with this incident.

I didn't take any sides , just wouldn't be shocked if Richie said something based on his past. there was a lot of yapping going on today, more than most games this year.

Yes, you did take sides.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ricko1112 said:

I agree. I think it will depend on if his teammates support him, or if they don't...

He has a "history" if you believe Goodall and his cronies. Most of what I read/saw claims Bullygate was mostly BS.

This is how I know you didn't actually read it. 

Here's an actual text: "I'm going to shoot and kill you and get away with it, I'm white, you're black, I'll walk". 

I'm sorry but that's not something that is ok or normal to say. He also talks about his mother and sister several times. This isn't normal for grown adults.

Edited by Elite Poster

I hope this isn't true. If it is, Richie needs to be gone. Period. If it isn't true, Yannik needs to publicly apologize. Oh and bet that number is more like 100%. Dawkins seems to think none of this is true. Hmmmm...

Edited by GreggTX

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Most black players would have an American heritage, not African.  Including Ngakoue.  He was born in Washington DC.  He's got about as much African heritage as I do.  :rolleyes:

So typical of the PPP crowd to divert the discussion to a semantic argument.  Also typical of the PPP crowd to use that semantic argument to try to demonstrate that the accuser is either a hypocrite or a moron.  Next you'll call me an idiot.  Why not address the substance for once?

People forget that Richie is an honorary black guy. We do know that he is considered more black than Joanathan Martin, but it's unclear if he has surpassed Russell Wilson and RG3. We should poll the Bills and find out.

6 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

So typical of the PPP crowd to divert the discussion to a semantic argument.  Also typical of the PPP crowd to use that semantic argument to try to demonstrate that the accuser is either a hypocrite or a moron.  Next you'll call me an idiot.  Why not address the substance for once?

The solution is simple. Don't be a hypocrite or moron. 

6 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

The solution is simple. Don't be a hypocrite or moron. 

Or don't show up here with an agenda on one side or the other.  The PPP crowd loves to claim that the other side has an "agenda" - but most of the time, they're the ones with an agenda.  There are folks out there on liberal campuses who immediately believe every accusation of racism/sexism/etc.  There aren't too many of those folks on this Board, in actuality.  On the other hand, we have plenty of PPP-mongers who immediately discredit every accusation of racism/sexism/etc. and start hunting around for semantic arguments or attempt to paint the other side as a bunch of hypocrites.  The "But Obama..." folks are insufferable.  We have tons of them.

Here is the fact: we don't yet know what happened.  Can we leave it at that?

1 hour ago, Gigs said:

Funny how his black teammates and other black players didn’t hear any of it. 

Must be true

Funny how you think anyone would be listening for it during the course of the game or would be able to hear such a thing over the crowd noise even if they were listening for it.

This is one of the sillier responses. 

7 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I'll ask you the same question I asked Klos. Are you a black guy with a chip on your shoulder or a virtue-signalling white boy who gets some pathetic sense of self-righteousness from your racial hypersensitivity?

In your simple mind, it can only be one of these 2 choices?