McCoy sounds really optimistic for Sunday, is he ready to go?

Gamache518

8 minutes ago, Gamache518 said:

I believe so to, if he does play I can see using him as a decoy to set up plays, or run him to see how well he plays on his foot regardless, if he can give the offense a few good plays just right there is a plus. 

Do you believe the JAX LBs will go after his ankle if he plays?

On NFL network they've been showing a clip of him stretching/warming-up while they talk about his potential availability.   I was assuming it was an old clip because he was jumping around and didn't look hampered at all.  Now I think it actually was from yesterday's practice.

Full speed cutting is obviously a little different story - but I fully expect him to play.  Tape the crap out of that thing and unleash him!

If McDermott were to call me and ask my advice (which he's never done before)

I'd tell him this..............

Don't start Shady tomorrow. Don't even have him on the sideline at the beginning of the game.

Make the Jagwires wonder if he can play........

Use Tolbert to run straight up the middle, over and over again.

Then, at the start of the second quarter, have Shady enter the stadium in dramatic fashion, like Willis Reed did.

Bring him into the game immediately, and have Tyrod throw some screens to him in the open field.

The Jagwires will be demoralized and confused..........Shady will make them pay...........

That my friends is how you win Championships !

But then, McDermott has a history of doing things his own way. Oh well..............

• Like (+1) 1