NFL Draft Rumors from Eric Galko

Estro

Darnold is not coming out.

Josh Rosen is going very high & the Bills might be interested in moving up for him.

The Broncos are willing to break the bank for Kirk Cousins.

The Bills are high on Mike White, QB, WKU

Vikings would like to resign Keenum, Bills will be interested if he hits FA.

Many more rumors in the link

All of this according to Eric Galko, of optimum scouting who's usually pretty tuned in.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-draft-rumors-quarterbacks-sam-darnold-baker-mayfield-josh-rosen/k2o3vl3ntwmv130v4xuwokguq

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Would be surprised if Darnold didn’t return to school at this point. He doesn’t look ready. But if he does declare, he will go high.

This report does make some sense. Both of these guys, like Rosen, are only 20 years old. ButI think Darnold is crazy if he goes back. He is pretty much guaranteed to be a top 5 pick. Jackson I buy. Going back would actually probably help his cause more than hurt it. 

This would probably make guys like Drew Lock and Jarrett Stidham declare now.  

I've listened to several of Eric Galko's podcasts. He's mentioned a few times that the Bills are high on Mike White. I really like him too.  I think he would be an absolute steal in the late 2nd. Hopefully he doesn't move up boards too much.

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

This report does make some sense. Both of these guys, like Rosen, are only 20 years old. ButI think Darnold is crazy if he goes back. He is pretty much guaranteed to be a top 5 pick. Jackson I buy. Going back would actually probably help his cause more than hurt it. 

This would probably make guys like Drew Lock and Jarrett Stidham declare now.  

Yeah Darnold really should come out. Going back scream Leinhart to me. Though i never like USC QBs anyway

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Estro said:

Darnold is not coming out.

Josh Rosen is going very high & the Bills might be interested in moving up for him.

The Broncos are willing to break the bank for Kirk Cousins.

The Bills are high on Mike White, QB, WKU

Vikings would like to resign Keenum, Bills will be interested if he hits FA.

Many more rumors in the link

All of this according to Eric Galko, of optimum scouting who's usually pretty tuned in.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-draft-rumors-quarterbacks-sam-darnold-baker-mayfield-josh-rosen/k2o3vl3ntwmv130v4xuwokguq

We aren't drafting Rosen and who is Mike white -not happening.

Jackson is 100% right to return to school. He needs another big step forward for me to get from projection to player at the next level.  Darnold should come out now. How many guys have a slightly disappointing year, go back to school and suddenly turn it around? 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, gotme365 said:

I've listened to several of Eric Galko's podcasts. He's mentioned a few times that the Bills are high on Mike White. I really like him too.  I think he would be an absolute steal in the late 2nd. Hopefully he doesn't move up boards too much.

I hope Mike White isnt their solution to the QB question. 

GET THAT DEAL DONE FOR ROSEN OBD

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Dunkirk Don said Bills would love to sign Case if our deal falls through with acquiring Alex Smith falls through.

He also said Bills aren't interested in Rosen.  So which one is it?