Going for broke playoff game plan

Ga boy

It may be time to go for broke with a game plan.  If not this week, then certainly against the Pats.  If Shady can't go, then we should go for broke against Jags.  Show'em something they haven't seen on film.  Be creative and describe some innovative, winning plays.  My initial contribution is to put Kyle and Milano in to be blocking fullbacks to protect TT so that he can roll out and hit swing passes to slanting wide receivers or keep it and run to the edges.  Ditch the pocket passer experiment, and let Tyrod be Tyrod.  Share your creative plays.

Tyrod loose.png

I don’t see our coaches doing anything different. They’ve been conservative all year and it’s gotten them in the playoffs. Why would they change? They will nurse a 6 point lead in the 4th if we’re winning. I can only take solace in knowing that Bortles isn’t the type of QB to lead a comeback effort. 

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I don’t see our coaches doing anything different. They’ve been conservative all year and it’s gotten them in the playoffs. Why would they change? They will nurse a 6 point lead in the 4th if we’re winning. I can only take solace in knowing that Bortles isn’t the type of QB to lead a comeback effort. 

adjustments.

Good coaches make adjustments.

They could line Peterman up Next to TT and When TT gets too nervous, he hands the ball to Peterman ( who would still have his eyes down field, unlike somebody..... noTT naming names) and he could actually throw passes into tight windows; which I hate to tell you guys is all theJags D is going to show us.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

I think the bills offense has to be creative. The jags defense will destroy our line if we're not careful. Bills coaches better have something up their sleeves 

Samee thing we do with Miami line, consistently move the pocket for TT,tire them out, make them less effective. They've had issues containing Mariota, Taylor is a much better runner/throwing on run. We can exploit them by unleashing Tyrod's mobility

34 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

They could line Peterman up Next to TT and When TT gets too nervous, he hands the ball to Peterman ( who would still have his eyes down field, unlike somebody..... noTT naming names) and he could actually throw passes into tight windows; which I hate to tell you guys is all theJags D is going to show us.

You're right... Tyrod could hand the ball to Peterman and he could throw it right to Jalen Ramsey...

You're a !@#$ing idiot.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Didn't he do it two years ago in London against us ?

• Like (+1) 1

I know everyone loves passing.... but the Jags have the best corner tandem in the league and two really good safeties too. With or without Shady Buffalo needs to run the ball early and often this week. If they can find creative ways to get Tyrod involved in the run game I am all for it. No point protecting him at this stage... run him till he pukes!

• Like (+1) 3