How many Bills fans will be in Jacksonville?

Klaista2k

From the Jacksonville Bills Backers FB page....

26220073_10212348226554763_2838478627220

Jacksonville Invasion

Saturday Night Party (7pm - close)

Wing It
11018 Old St Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, FL

**Same game day menu and beer specials***

Sunday Tailgate (9am)

LOT X (Cash/Parking Pass Lot)

Bring your own food and drink of choice.

I suggest pre-staging outside Lot X at 830am to make sure you get in.

***For those local to Jacksonville/Driving***
Please bring grills and tables. Show some Buffalove to our out of town Bills Fans and let them use your grills.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Consider flying to other airports like Orlando or even Tampa. Rental cars are cheap in Florida.

That is a great suggestion PTR.

Tickets went the wrong way overnight.. I just can't believe there is enough demand for $400 nosebleeds. Between that and all other expenses, might just be better to buy a fancy new TV, or pay for a few extra flights to Buffalo next year.

29 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

That is a great suggestion PTR.

Tickets went the wrong way overnight.. I just can't believe there is enough demand for $400 nosebleeds. Between that and all other expenses, might just be better to buy a fancy new TV, or pay for a few extra flights to Buffalo next year.

Bills fans. It jumped as I hit complete. 

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Consider flying to other airports like Orlando or even Tampa. Rental cars are cheap in Florida.

I ended up going the Orlando route with a rental. Jacksonville was too much. I am glad I got the tix when I did. They are getting very expensive!

Alright, guys. 

I have a group of Bills fans here(5 of us) in Louisville, KY & we're trying to figure out whether to go to Buffalo or Jacksonville; We're looking for good atmosphere.

Does anyone know if the stadium will be opened Sunday?

Go Bills!

*This is my first time on this message board, I never looked for a new one when the official BBMB was shutdown.

Edited by lamplight2012

1 hour ago, BrotherChazz said:

Hey all, don't pay for overpriced parking on stubhub or or any of those sites. There's $35 parking at the Jacksonville fairgrounds, which is closer than some of the official lots. It's to the left of lot P on the parking maps. 

Think that is where we are. We bought passes today. Should have a pretty big tailgate.

13 minutes ago, lamplight2012 said:

Alright, guys. 

I have a group of Bills fans here(5 of us) in Louisville, KY & we're trying to figure out whether to go to Buffalo or Jacksonville; We're looking for good atmosphere.

Go Bills!

*This is my first time on this message board, I never looked for a new one when the official BBMB was shutdown.

Go to the game!! 

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I feel like the party Saturday Night will be WILD!! The anticipation of that group will be something to behold. There are always great parties on the road before the games but this one will be so much bigger.

can you point me to the links for the party and tailgate Kirby? I have convinced myself to come

Flying in from LA with my girlfriend and friend.  Plan on meeting another group of 4.  I expect Saturday to be insane.

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

can you point me to the links for the party and tailgate Kirby? I have convinced myself to come

Same haha

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I feel like the party Saturday Night will be WILD!! The anticipation of that group will be something to behold. There are always great parties on the road before the games but this one will be so much bigger.

I'm starting to hear reports that Wing It only holds like 150 people. I'll have almost that many with me when we show up, lol.

Anyone been there that can confirm/deny?

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'm starting to hear reports that Wing It only holds like 150 people. I'll have almost that many with me when we show up, lol.

Hmm, maybe we need an overflow/Plan B just in case.

1 hour ago, Jerry Christ said:

Where's everyone staying?

I am at Courtyard Marriott on Butler Blvd, wherever that is.

39 minutes ago, lamplight2012 said:

Alright, guys. 

Go Bills!

We have 5 or 6 of us doing the same thing from around the country, we decided Buffalo only after the tix hit 400 for nose bleeds. Let me know if there's a watch party you hear about. We were hoping the stadium would have a watch party with the ability to tailgates, you know new era would be full!

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Yes!!! 

I think that that you need to go to the Bills Backers of Jacksonville Facebook page. I’m not on Facebook though so I can’t link it I don’t think.

7 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I don’t think 15,000 will be enough!!

4 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Hmm, maybe we need an overflow/Plan B just in case.

I am at Courtyard Marriott on Butler Blvd, wherever that is.

Lol we staying at Lexington suppose to be a mile from the stadium so hoping to be an Uber or lyft to the stadium. I might have to shorten my trip and drive back home Sunday night if my wife has to work on Monday. I just want to see the red white blue family. 

Thanks Kirby. Look like Lot X is a cash lot, and you just need to be there about 8:30 to make sure you get in. Not sure how they will keep all the Bills fans together. 

Did not see any tickets for sale to wing it either, but will post here if i find on their facebook

Link for Bills Backers..they look they coordinate tailgate/party etc

https://www.facebook.com/groups/115078688582087/

Edited by plenzmd1