What are you doing until 4:25?

boyst

I gotta clean the friggin house, man...........we're having some friends over for a small party tonight and my wife kept asking me all week to clean the house.

I was like, "yeah, yeah........no problem" cause it was like 4 days out and me and my son were playing video games and watching bowl games and then she reminded me at 10pm last night that i promised to clean the house today.

Here's a tip, gentlemen...........if you're going to agree to something, make sure you're listening to what it is cause i almost feel blindsided, even though i vaguely remember agreeing to clean the house.

Son of a.........

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I had not paid much attention to the later start and now happy about it.  I can do my ordinary routine for the day.  After seeing Plenz mention his day is now freed up I am wondering what everyone is going to do until kickoff?  Farmers market?  Errands?  Church and family?  Today is the proverbial (and now weekly notarized) biggest game of the last 17 years and it could be a yuge day.

Me, I'll go get some fencing done.  That 3 extra hours is a big deal!

By the minute I am getting more antsy for the game.  I do not know if we win today, I am seeing it being a loss.   Just a feeling.  But, could also see the Bills going down there full throttle and blowing them out of the water.

Enjoy this day fellow Bills fans!

Pretty nice little Sunday, going to home depot, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring. Maybe Bed Bath and Beyond, don't know if we'll have enough time.
  • Like (+1) 1

Just fixing the fence so the coonhound doesn't keep breaking out. Stalling a bit, but have to be done by 4 obviously.

24°f Boyst you must be below the mason dixon, it's currently 4°f according to my mercury. Thank the heavens for Carhartt!

Grocery shopping and prepping for tomorrows meal of blackeyed peas, cornbread and fried taters.

Just got a call from an out of state friend that is driving through town and is going to hang out with me and dad tonight, so I will also be making up the guest room in case he needs to sleep it off here instead of driving back to his hotel room tonight.

Taking my daughter to her friends house, then headed to Twin Peaks where we can watch all the games. My 70 yr old dad is pretty excited. He has never been to Twin Peaks, LoL. Should be good and creepy seeing him stare down all the young hotties.

I hear ya Boyst, it is easy to not feel good about a win. After 17 years the one thing I do know is whatever I think will happen most likely won’t happen. I am not sure why but I got a strange feeling the Bills get in. Either way I am glad I let the emotional ups and downs back in my 30’s. If they win and get in I will think about those people I shared the last playoff moment with that are no longer here. 

• Like (+1) 1

Walk the puppies, then headed to “the shrimp lot” to get some fresh seafood to make a bisque that I somehow got talked into for my in-laws NYD brunch tomorrow. Then figure out how-the-f to make seafood bisque. 

...late breaking addition, look for exposed external water pipes that need to be wrapped cuz it’s supposed to be in the 20s the next few nights in NOLA. Doh!

Edited by transient