Week 17: Dolphins Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Thompson & Gaines In

26CornerBlitz

17 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t see how moving the Ravens game matters. If they win they are in. Can’t see how the time they play would effect their effort.

They want people watching the games. If the playoffs are decided by the 1:00 pm games, no one will care about watching the 4:25 pm games.

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...the whole scenario sucks....Fins have nothing to lose and can play bawls to the wall.....with Cadet gone, we have the two headed monster (or monstrosity) of Pro-Bowler Tolbert & DiMarco behind Shady......throw in a heavy dose of McJauron "play not to lose ball"....we should be all set......

So you’re saying there’s a chance?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, westerndecline said:

Tht ten pts with cincy is ridiculous...

It is. They just beat a playoff contending Lions team (who the Ravens did crush as well, I'll grant). I wanna see them rise to the occasion and knock their rival out of the playoffs.

18 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...the whole scenario sucks....Fins have nothing to lose and can play bawls to the wall.....with Cadet gone, we have the two headed monster (or monstrosity) of Pro-Bowler Tolbert & DiMarco behind Shady......throw in a heavy dose of McJauron "play not to lose ball"....we should be all set......

We should be playing balls to the wall as well seeing as we have everything to lose. I'm going to be so disappointed if I see us playing conservative ball. 

• Like (+1) 1

I assume the Bills are bringing in another RB? We can't go to Miami with just Tolbert backing up McCoy. Banyard is an obvious option. Unsigned as of now, I believe. 

7 hours ago, Big C said:

It is. They just beat a playoff contending Lions team (who the Ravens did crush as well, I'll grant). I wanna see them rise to the occasion and knock their rival out of the playoffs.

Is it being Lewis's last game as coach a motivating factor for the Bengals?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I assume the Bills are bringing in another RB? We can't go to Miami with just Tolbert backing up McCoy. Banyard is an obvious option. Unsigned as of now, I believe. 

Is it being Lewis's last game as coach a motivating factor for the Bengals?

.....bringing in Banyard would be a good move......probably bring up the Murphy kid from PS......

15 hours ago, Koko78 said:

They want people watching the games. If the playoffs are decided by the 1:00 pm games, no one will care about watching the 4:25 pm games.

What’s odd with that scenario. 

Wouldn’t you get more viewership splitting the game times?

46 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Ooooo, We can play for a tie!

I just called for a tie in regulation in the predict the score thread. 

11 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

What’s odd with that scenario. 

Wouldn’t you get more viewership splitting the game times?

I think their mistake was putting all the games with playoff implications on for the same time. Teams like the Bills, who need help from the teams who are 'win and in', should play first. If the Bills win, then everyone in Buffalo will be tuning in for the Ravens game at 4.

• Like (+1) 2

Eliminated from playoff contention

Running backs couldn't get going vs. Chiefs

Jay Cutler protected the ball

Dolphins protected Cutler

Chiefs' passing attack carved up Miami

Kansas City's run game was held in check

Penalty problems

Sideline drama

Chiefs dominated time of possession

Struggled on third and fourth down

44 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I think their mistake was putting all the games with playoff implications on for the same time. Teams like the Bills, who need help from the teams who are 'win and in', should play first. If the Bills win, then everyone in Buffalo will be tuning in for the Ravens game at 4.

Exactly 

BILLS TODAY: BILLS HOLD SINGULAR FOCUS FOR FINALE AT MIAMI

1226-bills-today.jpg

Here's the Bills news of note for Dec. 26th.

Inside The Numbers: Season Finales

122617_ITNS_1.jpg

The Dolphins will close out the 52nd season in franchise history Sunday when they face the Buffalo Bills at Hard Rock Stadium. 

The Dolphins will go into the game with a 26-25 record in season finales — 19-16 at home, 7-9 on the road

On 12/25/2017 at 2:54 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

We have Coach McClappy.

17 minutes ago, Albwan said:

We have Coach McClappy.

..is it treatable?....and as far as contacting the League Office, BOTH Periera AND Blandino, former Heads of Officiating said no way the call gets over turned....and you think the NFL will contradict Riveron?...um right.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Haha (+1) 1