Week 17: Dolphins Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Thompson & Gaines In

26CornerBlitz

3 hours ago, billsfan2298 said:

Surprised that Coleman got released. I thought he was doing pretty well.

Wasn't it just back in KC that Coleman was being held up by the pro-trading-Dareus crowd as proof that the Bills didn't need Dareus to regain their run defense!:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Let's all hope Marcus Murphy was a secret weapon being held back to surprise the Fins in the playoff-clinching win, because if let Tolbert run again or, God forbid,throw another slant (?!!!) to him I am going to go to OBD and choke out Rico. Love his story, but he cannot be relied upon in anything but the blocking game and we have had 16 weeks to see that. 

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

So do you think Brandon Reilly sees a pass this Sunday?

Another thing we can hope for. Having 4 WR's last week was dumb as hell.

Edited by MiltonWaddams

Maybe since this game is on my birthday the Bills might actually win and get the provided help.

They need a break considering they played four opponents (NE w/refs, Miami and Indy) the last five weeks instead of three.

This finale is a win-win for Bills fans.......:

the Bills either get a playoff spot or if they don't; it's Taylor's last start for the Bills.

It's a win-win for my anyways.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Wasn't it just back in KC that Coleman was being held up by the pro-trading-Dareus crowd as proof that the Bills didn't need Dareus to regain their run defense!:lol:

They were getting run on Through The Years with Darius what the f*** are you talking about

3 hours ago, Clyde Smith said:

I’m intrigued to see Dupre in action. He was a projected 3rd and I had him as my Wr choice in last years mock.

He's a big-time player from one of my favorite programs keep an eye on him next year to earn a much bigger role guy has tremendous big play Talent not really sure why he slipped so far

• Like (+1) 1

BILLS TODAY: MCDERMOTT'S SIMILAR WEEK 17 SCENARIO

bills-today-12-27-story.jpg

Here's the Bills news of note for Dec. 27th.

COFFEE WITH THE COACH PRESENTED BY TIM HORTONS (2:13)
Bills' Insider Chris Brown and Head Coach Sean McDermott talk about playing a divisional opponent for the second time in three weeks, scoring more points in the second half, and scoreboard watching during the game on Sunday.

15 hours ago, billsfan2298 said:

Surprised that Coleman got released. I thought he was doing pretty well.

Me too... he was the only big body we had on the DLine and helped plug up some of those plays where guys were getting blown off the ball up the middle after Dareus got traded during that brutal 3 game stretch starting with the Jets game.

10 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I wouldn't mind being one of the side judge's probationers. You darn well know he won't be doing any home visits or random piss tests on Sunday.

If I was making 100K plus from ofticiating NFL games I damn sure wouldnt be working another job on top of it...

Posted by Chris Brown on December 27, 2017 – 9:22 am

The Bills have signed OT Josh James to the team’s practice squad.
James (6-4, 315) was most recently with Kansas City and was originally signed as an undrafted rookie by Green Bay in 2016.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The ideal situation is to have both...which hopefully we get to see in the next few years.  For all of Whaley's talent he brought in, they just didn't play well together many times...

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

QUICK HITS: PLAYOFFS WOULD BE GREAT REWARD FOR KYLE

kyle-williams-12-27.jpg

He's never been this close to a shot at the playoffs entering Week 17 before. That's why a postseason berth for the Bills would be a well-deserved reward for Kyle Williams.

SEAN MCDERMOTT: "PLAYS WELL TOGETHER" (10:37)
Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media prior to practice on Wednesday topics include; character of the players brought in during the offseason, adjusting to the 4:25pm kickoff for Sunday's game, and an injury update.

2 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I know a lot of people were excited about Reilly, but I'm excited for Dupre.

Yeah very interested in Dupre........a lot of unrealized potential.   

The fact that they ascended him from the PS when they are unlikely to activate him makes me think they were concerned about him getting poached(perhaps he had an offer).

By Alain Poupart - miamidolphins.com

View from the top: Head Coach Adam Gase said Wednesday he last talked to Dolphins owner Stephen Ross the night before the game at Kansas City, and expressed his disappointment at not being able to produce a better season for him. “I know what his expectations were,” Gase said. “They’ve always been the same. He wants to win. He wants to have a chance to play in the tournament and we really didn’t get that done this year. I’m sure that’s disappointing for him. He does everything he can to be supportive to us and give us everything we possibly need. For me — and I know Mike (Tannenbaum) and Chris (Grier) feel the same, you feel like you let him down. He’s given us so much. We have to find a way to be more consistent throughout the season.” 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz