Kelvin Benajmin ACTIVE today: Will Tyrod even use him?

We can't beat the Cheatriots today without Tyrod actively utilizing Benjamin in the game, PERIOD. I am curious to see if he even targets him more than a couple of times. We TRADED for him, and it saddens me Tyrod is the only QB that can't find him regularly.

https://www.rotoballer.com/player-news/kelvin-benjamin-active-in-week-16/438916

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
spelling
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

Also, according to many on this board Tyrod needs at least 2 years to feel comfortable with any new receiver. Theres that too.

He needs 3 years with Antonio Brown, DeAndre Hopkins, and the 1993 Dallas Cowboys' offensive line. Only then will we know.

30 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

We can't beat the Cheatriots today without Tyrod actively utilizing Benjamin in the game, PERIOD. I am curious to see if he even targets him more than a couple of times. We TRADED for him, and it saddens me Tyrod is the only QB that can't find him regularly.

I like the match up in the Redzone with Clay in the Middle and Benjamin on the outside.  That allows Shady to break free and get into the end zone!!!

24 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

Also, according to many on this board Tyrod needs at least 2 years to feel comfortable with any new receiver. Theres that too.

...where will that be?...........

Just now, wppete said:

Let’s hope Tyrod throws the ball more than 10 yards to his WRs today. 

....r u in concussion protocol?.....shades of Spent Trent Edwards and his 6 yd skinny post...........

1 hour ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

You mean the same Tyrod who could never find Sammy.

That was a terrible call.  Call was close.  When you sink both angles when the ball is in Bemjamins gut you can see the black rubber come up right after.  Where is the evidence that says he was out of bounds on video?  Their isnt any 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

That was a terrible call.  Call was close.  When you sink both angles when the ball is in Bemjamins gut you can see the black rubber come up right after.  Where is the evidence that says he was out of bounds on video?  Their isnt any 

Exactly .............close should mean that it goes to the call on the field.  What a load of crap.